Navigation
therodent
therodent - Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 19:25:33

I just finished reading this topic and luckily I know quite a lot of punters and we have spoken amongst each other about the costs of living so here is my input and I obviously I speak for the aforementiined fellow punters I know well. Basically a punter will punt when it is financially within his means. With the economy the way it is, and the fact that entertainment is the first thing to be struck off the spending list, punting stops as well until things get better from a finances point of view. Punting is not a necessity for the majority of punters so they hang their boots up when times are tough and dust them off and shine them up when things start looking up again. The only way for the punting market to survive is for the supply, aka, the wg's, to market themselves better. Unfortunately for them, this means dropping the price of a punt substantially in order for it to fall within the "financially viable" range for the punter. Other than that, a tour to the Cape Town area might also pay dividends for some of the premium girls in Gauteng as CT is sorely lacking in available girls. Once again I am sure you see the correlation between supply and demand here. Unfortunately, it is what it is and it will never change. Everyone either has to accept it or make sacrifices in big way be it the punter or the working girl. Anyways, nuff said. Cheers all and happy punting.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 778
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 19:43:18

First time in my entire life, that I have heard that to improve your marketing, you hsve to drop your price substantially.

Lets call a spade a spade. That is the worst marketing advice I have ever seen given to any person.
Climax
Climax - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3212
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 21:01:40

I hope @therodent is just kidding...
A bit of laughter now and again it's the best thing for this forum it has become boring lately...
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 781
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 21:14:26

Miss C

You and your contributions are missed.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 21:23:33
Edited: 2018-07-05 21:23:47

On 2018-07-05 19:25:33 therodent said:

Unfortunately for them, this means dropping the price of a punt substantially in order for it to fall within the "financially viable" range for the punter. Other than that, a tour to the Cape Town area might also pay dividends for some of the premium girls in Gauteng as CT is sorely lacking in available girls.

Boss, in Cape Town the hood rats wanna charge R2500+ an hour.

Cape Town is indeed a great place for good Gauteng girls to make some money. But they should work independently from a upmarket hotel for safety reasons. Or as a two or three gauteng ladies who trust each other working from a secure complex in CT. And avoid areas and venues where there is a large gangster involvement in this industry. And of course avoid travelling to CT with girls who are alcoholic, delusional, pathological liars.
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 21:24:50

On 2018-07-05 19:43:18 jjsoap said:
First time in my entire life, that I have heard that to improve your marketing, you hsve to drop your price substantially.

Lets call a spade a spade. That is the worst marketing advice I have ever seen given to any person.

Totally agree. We also have expenses and our cost of living does not drop because economy has dropoed .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-07-05 21:40:20

Dropping prices is the biggest load of bull I have read.

Please don'tt see the Cape as the golden nugget it is winter time in Cape Town, tourist industry is at its lowest and eventually the same financial ills that face Gauteng will face the Western Cape if it isn't doing so already.

The reality is that the shit is hitting the fan good and solid and everybody has to tighten their wallets, this industry won't be the only one suffering, the reality is that if the sales pitch is correct, regardless of price, money will be spent, one just hopes it isn't at the expense of necessities and bills.

I hate to say it but the lean times are here and it is genuinely time to start looking at second incomes and saving every penny you possibly can. No amount of marketing or lower prices is going to change that, if you have clients who are still visiting make every effort to hold on to them. Winter is here people and its going to be stay for a while.
Kiara (the Original)
Kiara (the Original) - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 125
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 21:45:25
Edited: 2018-07-05 21:48:39

once you drop your price you can never put it back up.. .

and on the other hand I've had many customers that told me if I had said i charge 500 for an hour they would have never booked me..

ladies we are worth more than we ask .. yes I've had guys laugh at my rate and ask me if I'm serious..yes I'm serious but you not forced to book me , I'm one of a 1000 ladies remember..

I don't believe any guy should ask a lady to drop her price or even worst
"a discount"
its her body ,her choice to charge what she wants
remember something guys not every client is sweet..
we also get some real hectic guys that swear at us and blame us if they can't get a hard on etc
then was it really worth it entertaining such guys for so little ..

keep your price ladies ..I know business is tough ..try traveling ..its helped me that's why jhb is passing days ..

just my 2 cents
use it,leave it ..swear me

I still love you all :)
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 22:25:43

On 2018-07-05 21:45:25 Kiara (the Original) said:
once you drop your price you can never put it back up.. .

and on the other hand I've had many customers that told me if I had said i charge 500 for an hour they would have never booked me..

ladies we are worth more than we ask .. yes I've had guys laugh at my rate and ask me if I'm serious..yes I'm serious but you not forced to book me , I'm one of a 1000 ladies remember..

I don't believe any guy should ask a lady to drop her price or even worst
"a discount"
its her body ,her choice to charge what she wants
remember something guys not every client is sweet..
we also get some real hectic guys that swear at us and blame us if they can't get a hard on etc
then was it really worth it entertaining such guys for so little ..

keep your price ladies ..I know business is tough ..try traveling ..its helped me that's why jhb is passing days ..

just my 2 cents
use it,leave it ..swear me

I still love you all :)

Well said... and YES Cape Town loves you too. :)
Kiara (the Original)
Kiara (the Original) - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 126
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 22:27:25

haha I love capetown

I had quite a few calls today from capetown :(

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.