Navigation
Cass
Cass - Province Trotting....
Province Trotting....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 565
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 12:55:11

So.. Recently I did the Durban thing, purely based in the facts that I was there to watch the sharks eat cub and check out the working scene.
I'm based I jhb and frequent the Cape often but never thought to try out durbs.
Love the weather, beautiful beaches. The works. This place is heaven!!!!
Yeah problem... Tight competition. Scarey.
Never had a prob in the Cape. Never.
I get this horrify message from a MS in Durban North. Stuck here, her bosses burnt a girl, needs to get back to pta immediately!!! Life or death this msg. So my heart reached out only to find out all lies. Girl is fine and happy in her environment.
Not cool OK!
I am a open person. Do not address girls in this manner as a scare tactic! My business moves where I do and I have through trial and error learnt to RESPECT other working girls...

That was not tactful or slightly clever in any respect.

Dansky
Dansky - Re: Province Trotting....
Re: Province Trotting....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 13:23:28
Edited: 2018-07-05 13:35:47

Sorry to ask Cass, but what actually happened? Can't really get too much info from your post and what is there is a bit vague.
Cass
Cass - Re: Province Trotting....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 568
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 14:02:37

This girl sends me a text at 6:15am in the morning asking me for numbers of guest houses or any places to work as she left Pretoria in search of money only too land up in KZN of which she said she did not know. Was beaten, bruised hurt and in general been thru a really 'ruff' time. Needs help of a place to work so that she can safely get back home from a Chinese boss that burns and kills his working girls and goes on about this loss of income...
What a scam.
Checked her out.
Girl didn't make it in Pretoria so came to KZN.
I check, the bitch has points and tried to get me to give her MONEY!
Wow. I've been in some situations but this girl is a fraud.
Sad. Drugs. Alcohol.
You name it, she on it.
Cass
Cass - Re: Province Trotting....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 569
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 14:04:31

This girl sends me a text at 6:15am in the morning asking me for numbers of guest houses or any places to work as she left Pretoria in search of money only too land up in KZN of which she said she did not know. Was beaten, bruised hurt and in general been thru a really 'ruff' time. Needs help of a place to work so that she can safely get back home from a Chinese boss that burns and kills his working girls and goes on about this loss of income...
What a scam.
Checked her out.
Girl didn't make it in Pretoria so came to KZN.
I check, the bitch has points and tried to get me to give her MONEY!
Wow. I've been in some situations but this girl is a fraud.
Sad. Drugs. Alcohol.
You name it, she on it.
Cass
Cass - Re: Province Trotting.... Alexia fraud be warned
Re: Province Trotting.... Alexia fraud be warned
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 570
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 14:38:13

You know I've really tried to maintain a good girl image but seriously...
Dansky
Dansky - Re: Province Trotting....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 14:46:11

The whole situation sounds suspicious if you ask me. I understand the concept of desperate times etc. but why would any girl in her right mind stay anywhere near someone who physically abuses them in any way, let alone threatens to kill them or worse? Correct me if I'm wrong but surely there are other people in KZN that this girl could have contacted for help before? If the situation is really that dire and you really do want out then you do everything in your power to escape it. The story just doesn't seem completely credible to me.

Genuinely being in a situation like that is something I would never wish on anyone, and I pray for her sake that it's not, but to falsify claims like that to try and scam other people out of their hard earned money is reprehensible.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.