Veronica Franco - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4794
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 16:40:22
Edited: 2018-07-08 16:42:50

On 2018-07-08 16:29:20 Ladylover007 said:
Miss V, with all due respect...females in a competitive environment trying discredit each other.....not a new phenomenon...seen it happen many times....and on all those occasions all parties involved had their own issues and agendas

When a client visits you, what do you care about? A fat wallet, good higiene, gentleman behaviour if possible....do you care whether I am married, have children, my personality, my job etc etc...no you don't....yet you are expecting is to pass judgement on another WG on anything else but her service?

This is a personal issue between you, Paige and Joyville that you should resolve outside this forum.

Lastly...i leave you all with one of my favourite qoutes from an anonymous source that I try to live by:

"THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE...BECAUSE THOU HAS FUCKED UP BEFORE TOO"

I have fucked up yes...but you are obviously naive as to how this industry works. Esa I would say creates a popularity contest and girls compete viciously often hurting whoever gets in the way of that ego stroke! If you aren't worried about a lady with no integrity etc...then dont complain when she blackmails you etc when her business eventually goes down. Many girls on this forum who were once in high demand have resorted to sob stories, theft and blackmail at a later stage. If you think this world is that clean cut...then I feel sorry for you! Our actions speak very loudly and our reputations are a good indicator of what we are capable of when it comes to money and jelousy.
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 16:49:37

Miss V, if and when that happens I'll deal with it in my own way, I am afterall a big boy! But I am certainly not judging someone because you are telling me too or want me too

And if that happens I am certainly not going wash my dirty laundry on a public forum.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-08 17:17:20
Edited: 2018-07-08 17:18:33

On 2018-07-08 16:40:22 Veronica Franco said:
Many girls on this forum who were once in high demand have resorted to sob stories, theft and blackmail at a later stage. If you think this world is that clean cut...then I feel sorry for you! Our actions speak very loudly and our reputations are a good indicator of what we are capable of when it comes to money and jelousy.

Amen Veronica! I always say sometimes the purple site unwittingly sanitizes a very nasty environment if you look deep enough. It's easy to comment from behind a PC or from a point of temporary popularity but the reality of this environment is never far from revealing itself.
Goodtimes
Goodtimes - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 309
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 18:05:58

Veronica

Please don't let anything or anybody chase you off ESA.

You are always a breath of direct fresh air on the forum.

Be free to speak ur mind on any topic u wish.

Over the years many have tried to be king shit here and tell others what they can or can not say.

You have always blasted them right between their beedy little eyes, right were they deserve.

I have not always agreed with u but respect ur strength in an industry that yes I or no other client will never truly no beyond my basic lust..

I have no idea what went on here. So no jugement.

Don't think this is a love letter. It's not
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 19:43:34

Fyaaack, Paige, not many can own up the way you did! Salutti!
Hope you and J & Z have patched it up nicely.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 21:39:39

[QUOTE;1285752;Veronica Franco]

"her intended actions to plant drugs on me at Joys house and have us all arrested."

- that is just realy fucked up!

"from the moment the two of them fought in CT."

- I wonder what caused that fight?

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-08 21:50:45

Something tells me that you're going to be a very busy lady for the next few days Veronica.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4803
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 22:11:54

On 2018-07-08 21:50:45 AC62 said:
Something tells me that you're going to be a very busy lady for the next few days Veronica.

To bad because I don't see more then 2 clients a day!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.