Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 08:32:03

Name: Priya Indian

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Priya Indian's Full Profile]

Amazing, simply amazing. Great massage. Looks Like the pics. Had an awesome time with Priya today and looking forward to my next visit. Thank you @Priya

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ashleys
Ashleys - Re: Review - Priya Indian - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Priya Indian - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-25 12:39:15

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Well I got to see this walking wet dream this week,been looking forward to this visit for awhile.
As always she greeted me at the door with a smile and wearing exquisite lingerie with heels to match,hair and makeup done to perfection.
After a warm hug we caught up abit then started to get into the action.
Started of slow and sensual,bit romantic aswell then got hot and steamy in no time at all,I like to take control coz I really enjoy foreplay with her,the better the foreplay the more she gets turned on and the better she is when it's your turn,she got really into it,felt how hard her nipples were and the goosebumps all over her sexy toned body,had some very erotic fun,a few variations of her favorites which she absolutely enjoyed and was impressed yet again,then I let her have her turn,I enjoyed every second of it,from the butterfly kisses to the nibbles,this time she gave me goosebumps,not many women have ever done that,the blow job was xxx rated as always,the deep throat even better,the way she gags on your cock is even more of a turn on,she surprised me this time,had my cock deep in her throat while her tongue was wiggling on my shift,just pure bliss,then she got on top,she loves the reverse cowgirl,she really got into it,just stunning as this girl bounces that firm body,then she told me to take over coz I know what she likes and how she likes it,after all that foreplay she got me in the zone,I ravaged her,position after position and her dirty talk just fuelled my passion even more,I bust that nut,man did I cum hard,we both just collapsed,out of breath all hot and sweaty,you know you had a good time when you all sweaty on a cold windy day,got into the shower,another sign of a great time is when you both look for your underwear afterwards,more great conversation while I got dressed and a warm goodbye and another invitation to for me and my skills to visit again soon,this girl is definitely addicitive,damm this was fun,I'm gonna be back very soon!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Johnny_boy69
Johnny_boy69 - Re: Review - Priya Indian - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 08:40:09

She looks better than her pics, amazing personality. Made me feel very relaxed. Definitely one of the BEST I've ever been with. Ticks all the boxes for me.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Njoy2
Njoy2 - Re: Review - Priya Indian - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 11:08:24

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I had a fantastic visit to Priya in North Beach on Friday. Venue is clean and private.
My booking was easy- Priya has a great telephone manner and is very polite. She was very attententive and unushed during my visit and gave an absolutely fantastic BJ & GFE.
Will I re-visit? Yes,many times again!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Njoy2 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - Priya Indian - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Priya Indian - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6883
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 07:22:52

Wow she hath a pretty foot !
Ashleys
Ashleys - Re: Review - Priya Indian - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 14:19:50

So I got to end off my holiday with a hot steamy session with this alluring young lady.
As always so bubbly when I speak to her on the phone to set my appointment,once all the logistics were taken care off I just couldn't wait to see her again,was awhile since my last visit so I got a bottle of champagne,we had our own private celebration.
Got to the venue and as always she greeted me with the biggest smile and hug,looking exquisite in that lingerie set from the profile,we had a few glasses of champagne and caught up abit,but once she gave me those bedroom eyes and layed down I just knew I'm in for an amazing session.
She like me to take control,says I know her body very well,I definitely do.
Got into the foreplay,always hot,kinky and erotic,I just love how her body reacts to my touch,goosebumps and those nipples get so nice and hard and that gorgeous pussy gets so nice and wet,the way she moans and tempts me just makes me ravage her.
Once she's in that zone I let her take over and have her fun,she likes to try new stuff so I always abblidge, it seems to excite her even more,gets her more hot and wet.
We got into it,it was hot,passionate and erotic,both having turns to do all the things and positions we like,paused to catch our breath and have a drink and then back to it,we had to turn the ac up,went at it abit more,exploring the room till I popped my cork,it was so intense as it always is with her,damm time goes so fast,we always loose track of time and get lost in the moment.
After a nice shower,more conversation and few more drinks got a warm goodbye and as always an invite to return,I definitely will,she become my favorite,number one when it comes to looks,body,personality,attitude and bedroom skills and one of the most intelligent people you could ever meet.
Will see her again soon!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

texas41
texas41 - Re: Review - Priya Indian - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Re: Review - Priya Indian - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-02 15:32:11

Area: Umhlanga/Gateway

Stunning lady very friendly and professional.Better than her pics very sexy and accommodating. Safe secure venue with secure parking. Highly recommended will definitely see her again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until texas41 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
prinsloob123
prinsloob123 - Re: Review - Priya Indian - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 15:45:29

AMAZING
EASY GOING
LOOKS LIKE PIC
GREAT PUMP
CLEAN AND FRESH

GOOD VENUE
EASY ACCESS
DEF VISIT AGAIN

MORE OF HER IS WHAT WE NEED
REAL AND WORTH IT

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until prinsloob123 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ashleys
Ashleys - Re: Review - Priya Indian - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-13 18:51:25

So I got my next visit,was spontaneous and things worked in my favor,sometimes unexpected things turn out to be the best.
Got to the venue,I always look forward to that first moment when she opens the door,she always meets my expectations or surpasses them.
Wow that moment I saw her and her smile just got bigger and the hug got tighter.
Man she looked like an absolute smoke show in that long evening gown,elegance personified,I couldn't take my eyes off her.
Had a small catch up session then got to making magic part.
Watching her slowly take off that gown was so seductive,what a lovely lingerie set got revealed,was a new one from one of her latest shoots.
She layed down in submission coz I love being in charge and she loves it even more.
Some kinky and very raunchy foreplay as always,tried something different,was inspired by the hot weather that day,was something she hadn't had done to her before,just seem to excite her even more,I could feel the goosebumps all over her body,then it was her turn,damm this girl went for it,she ravaged me this time,she was so enjoying herself making me squirm, she used my techniques on me,the nibbles,kisses and licks in all the right places.
Got me rock hard as always.
So I pulled out some karma sutra moves this time,keeping it fresh and interesting, she had her turn to do her favorite postions and I took over again,gave it to her just the way she likes it,we both came so intensely,what a morning workout,the best way to start your week.
A nice shower,more chatting and we both wondered where the time went too.
Another amazing visit,can't wait for the next one,gonna make sure it's soon!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mtt
Mtt - Re: Review - Priya Indian - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Priya Indian - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-26 09:41:09

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Due to some commitments, the hour app was changed to 30 min.
First time with Priya and I was not disappointed.
Great smile and attitude and made feel right at home. Venue is awesome and discreet and you can see Priya certainly takes care of her clients :-)
Will certainly be visiting again soon

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.