Navigation
Alexa
Alexa - Newbies
Newbies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-28 08:23:34

Being a newbie I was wondering how many punters enjoy meeting a new fresh girl? Not having any reviews thus far - and waiting for some action
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Newbies
Re: Newbies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-28 09:49:37

Many of us *love" meeting a "fresh new girl", especially if she is a fantastic service provider, in which case we keep you a big secret for some time becoz we want to greedily visit you as much as possible before you become too popular and we struggle to get a booking.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Newbies
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-06-28 10:01:27

On 2018-06-28 08:23:34 Alexa said:
Being a newbie I was wondering how many punters enjoy meeting a new fresh girl? Not having any reviews thus far - and waiting for some action

Hi Alexa

New is always exciting, but at the same time some punters might not want to be the first to take a 'risk'. Even if they do, they might not be the 'reviewing' type of person either.

My advice: Spend a lot of time on the forums, interact a lot and show everybody who you really are. That alone should give someone confidence enough to both book and review you. I wish there was a quick fix, but it all comes down to reputation and then finally to service levels. You get those two right and the sky is the limit. ;)

Best of luck, and welcome to the purple world. xxx
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Newbies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-28 10:02:18

On 2018-06-28 10:01:27 Willy777 said:
On 2018-06-28 08:23:34 Alexa said: Being a newbie I was wondering how many punters enjoy meeting a new fresh girl? Not having any reviews thus far - and waiting for some action

Hi Alexa

New is always exciting, but at the same time some punters might not want to be the first to take a 'risk'. Even if they do, they might not be the 'reviewing' type of person either.

My advice: Spend a lot of time on the forums, interact a lot and show everybody who you really are. That alone should give someone confidence enough to both book and review you. I wish there was a quick fix, but it all comes down to reputation and then finally to service levels. You get those two right and the sky is the limit. ;)

This is great advice!
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Newbies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-28 10:07:46

On 2018-06-28 10:01:27 Willy777 said:
On 2018-06-28 08:23:34 Alexa said: Being a newbie I was wondering how many punters enjoy meeting a new fresh girl? Not having any reviews thus far - and waiting for some action

Hi Alexa

Absolutely!

And see Alexa ;) guys in the purple world are not just pretty faces but have great minds too!!!
You will get to meet the most fantastic guys that will look after you if you look after them! Have loads of fun girl!! Xxx
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Newbies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-28 13:39:37

Awesome thank you so much every one. I sure look forward to making a lot of friends very super sexy happy. Want to meet and greet? I'm also up for that. Want to prove myself
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-06-28 20:33:07

Good luck Alexa. Hope you do well.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-06-29 15:19:55

As a new advertiser it takes time to establish yourself. The guys will book you. I wish you luck Alexa!
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Newbies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-29 19:02:59

Thank you so much guys. Have been having a lot of fun so far. Pitty I only managed to squirt once this past week but hey Rome wasn't build in a "day" was it. My highlight for the week? My first double experience - man o man o man. Amazing. Sure looking forward to the next one. Anyone up for it? Let me know my friend and I will definitely make your toes curl.... and then some (wink wink)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.