Navigation
Lucas_251
Lucas_251 - What makes a great punt?
What makes a great punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-27 19:10:52

I've been punting for a few years and I've got a question. What turns you ladies on? You visit some ladies and you can't wait to leave because it's just not that fun but you'll visit other ladies and they'll feed you pussy and have you passing out before getting dressed. I've been put off for a while but I had a session that reminded me of how exciting this can be
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: What makes a great punt?
Re: What makes a great punt?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 701
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-27 19:34:58

I can't say I feel your pain. Touch wood, I have never experienced a bad punt. I have been with some "old timers" and with relative newbies, ladies with less than a 10 on total rating to those in excess of 400 or more points, and everytime I leave the premises with a huge smile on my dial.

My advice would be
1.Try built a connection prior to the visit.
2. Respect
3. It takes 2 to tango, the more you "give" the more you "get"
4. Never negotiate a lower rate.
5. Just relax and enjoy.
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: What makes a great punt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 693
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-27 20:48:27

What turns me on?...... It's when I see pure pleasure on my client's face and hear moans and groans of ecstasy...... to know I give pleasure and fulfill someone's needs even if it is only for a brief moment..... I absolutely love what I do and every session is special to me..... yes you do connect more with certain guys than others but that shouldn't be a reason for someone wishing a session to be over.... you must still be able to enjoy yourself and feel that it was worth the time and money you invested ;) and like jjsoap mentioned about building a connection.... it's easy to do via pm's.... I've chatted to a lot of guys for weeks before they made a booking and when we meet face to face for the first time it's as if you already know each other which makes a difference.... ;) xxx
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: What makes a great punt?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4466
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-27 20:54:30

On 2018-06-27 20:48:27 Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse said:
What turns me on?...... It's when I see pure pleasure on my client's face and hear moans and groans of ecstasy...... to know I give pleasure and fulfill someone's needs even if it is only for a brief moment..... I absolutely love what I do and every session is special to me..... yes you do connect more with certain guys than others but that shouldn't be a reason for someone wishing a session to be over.... you must still be able to enjoy yourself and feel that it was worth the time and money you invested ;) and like jjsoap mentioned about building a connection.... it's easy to do via pm's.... I've chatted to a lot of guys for weeks before they made a booking and when we meet face to face for the first time it's as if you already know each other which makes a difference.... ;) xxx

This is what makes punting so enjoyable .. mutual enjoyment !!!
Malikah
Malikah - Re: What makes a great punt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 509
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-27 21:02:20

What makes a great punt???.......'Malikah!!!!
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: What makes a great punt?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 702
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-27 21:16:56

On 2018-06-27 21:02:20 Malikah said:

#Absofuckinglutely Excellent.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What makes a great punt?
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-06-27 21:39:12

To me it is about the connection, hygiene,friendliness,accommodating,private parking. I prefer private apartments,not Venues.

A GFE with lots of foreplay and then the fun!
Lucas_251
Lucas_251 - Re: What makes a great punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-28 07:10:02

Thank you guys. I'll try some of this out the next time I'm looking
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: What makes a great punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-28 07:58:44

On 2018-06-27 21:02:20 Malikah said:

Greatest response, period!!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What makes a great punt?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-06-30 09:18:34

On 2018-06-27 20:48:27 Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse said:

Quite Right - genuine groans of ecstasy are a turn on both ways round and thinking back more than 90% of my good punts have followed directly on something said on this forum or an exchange of pms or both. Part of it for me is an assurance that the lady has something to say for herself. Xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.