Navigation
Hazel @ Nikita's Spa
Hazel @ Nikita's Spa - Re: Massage Question
Re: Massage Question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 277
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-20 10:46:19

[QUOTE;1247347;Stormpie @ Sense-unique] On 2018-06-19 14:15:04 jjsoap said: Never been to Mangwanani so can't really compare. Don't think the massage might be 100% to the standardcof Mangwanani, but the overall experience is same if not better.

I do know Stormpie is a qualified Somatologist, and there are other ladies that are also qualified Massues

You will not regret going to either SU or BE. Service is absolut

Dear Trashy... My treatments go according to the gentleman's needs... I usually ask before the session starts what's the gents needs... Some gents prefer sensual and then honestly 80% of my clients love a proper massage with sensual at the end... My massage is sensual but also firm and professional... It varies according to your needs. I'm sure you will receive just as great service on the purple site as you would in a professional beauty salon... It always helps to communicate your needs with your girl of choice... I take my massages really serious as I would when I worked in the Professional industry but it also has a nice kinky twist...

Give the MG'S a chance who knows ...

Couldn't agree more with sormpie, I myself also have prof and medical experience in massage's behind my name and so does a couple of the other girls, you might get very similar treatment from both prof and sensual girls or venues only purple world does offer a twist.

Also agree that it would depend on your particular need, just make sure to be specific when making the booking as it could vary.

You might like more time for play and a basic massage or you might desire more focus on the massage itself.

Either way, sit back, and enjoy

Trashy
Trashy - Re: Massage Question
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 14:59:55

I finally lost my massage virginity, and my words as well! Stormpie is just incredible. I think this may have been my best punt ever.
Stormpie @ Sense-unique
Stormpie @ Sense-unique - Re: Massage Question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1739
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 20:12:26

On 2018-07-05 14:59:55 Trashy said:
I finally lost my massage virginity, and my words as well! Stormpie is just incredible. I think this may have been my best punt ever.

Woweeee!!!! This put a huge smile on my face... Dearest @Trashy it was a real pleasure and honour to have met you today... And wow thank you for giving me the honours to take your "virginity" ;p

It was an hour of absolute BLISS from the spoiling to the sensual everything was just perfect and loads of fun... Your a true gentleman thank you so much

Warm kisses Stormpie xxxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.