Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-13 12:11:38

Name: Monroe

City: Pretoria

Area: Faerie Glen

Full Profile: [View Monroe's Full Profile]

The Purple world is a cruel world. I don't get why this lady doesn't have raving reviews. Everything about her service is pure bliss and relaxation. It was my second time seeing her last week. Directions are clear and she doesn't mind the use of WhatsApp, you use a code to enter and exit so no hassles there. She's not a clock-watcher at all, gave me time roll and smoke with no rush. She asked what I liked, I told her and she went on to deliver my preferred sloppy. The deed: she gives herself up to you in any position with no complaints, gets really juicy and seems to enjoy herself too. Hit me with a full-body massage that revitalized me for a second round.

Don't let this one slide, go see her.

Dankie Lady M

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Monroe
Monroe - Re: Review - Monroe - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Re: Review - Monroe - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-16 13:13:39

Hi Tylerd 05
Thank you so much for the compliment, I really appreciate everything you have done and said very few people take time to compliment and see the good in us. My aim
Is to please and will continue to do so thank you, love Monroe

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.