Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-11 14:15:48

Name: Sassy Samira

City: Johannesburg

Area: Radiokop

Full Profile: [View Sassy Samira's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I booked her for 30 minutes only as I was rushing somewhere after, it was quite a short notice and late as she was about to leave for the day but she was happy to see me, she is a very beautiful girl inside out, great personality, very eager to please, she understood quite well that I did not have much time and she tried her level best to make me happy with the little time i had, will be going back for a proper session soon, again thanks bbe and looking forward to seeing you soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Shudus built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Sassy Samira
Sassy Samira - Re: Review - Sassy Samira - Radiokop Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sassy Samira - Radiokop Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 449
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-16 13:21:25

@shudus,we definitely need some more time so I can drive u crazy lol

Hope to see u soon
Thx for the lovely review
Mwah
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Sassy Samira - Radiokop Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 294
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-21 18:00:35

THE GOOD STUFF:

Booking made over Whatsapp shortly before her closing time on Friday,she replied promptly and I was surprised,because Friday,towards the end of the day is like "home-time" and you can't wait to get out,remember that feeling at school at 1:30pm on a Friday?

Took a few minutes to clear up fees,boundaries and what I was hoping for in a booking,& got a little worried that she might think Imma time-waster,because we exchanged probably 10-15 messages,but Samira was very patient & clear on what she offered as well as her boundaries.

Booking sorted,I found the location in Radiokop easily, thanks to Samira's Whatsapp.

Fees are competitive, not the lowest,but not stupid high either,and should suit most punters' pockets that pursue this Lifestyle.

The venue is nice,not like Waterfall City-no-expenses-spared-level nice,but not dodgy-Rosettenville- type-creepy-rundown-house either,more like a solid in-between those 2 comparisons,secure remote-accessible gate,her room is comfy,with a large bed,fresh linen,pillows,fluffy and large towels and all that stuff is well-taken care of.

Samira is a tall,beautiful looking lady,with that sexy,husky,whisky-soaked voice,think Allanah Myles singing Black Velvet voice,and you'll get an idea of what I mean.

The 1st minute or so,I was awkward/nervous,as I'm sure she was too,meeting a new client,because I wasn't 100% sure I made a good impression,as I arrived in an old hoodie that's torn at the back,so I just closed my eyes,hugged her closely,felt her Energy,then held her face in my hands and drank from her incredibly alluring almond-shaped Gummi-bear brown eyes,when I did,I melted,lost myself,and the entire session that ensued,just flowed,magically,
And naturally.
Like we were lovers for a long time,re-connecting.

It was simply a beautiful,authentic,and wonderful moment shared in a fantastic SP's arms,who knows how to kiss her man,who touches and strokes his back and runs her fingers upwards my sides as I kiss her neck & gorgeous lips/mouth.

I could not stop stroking her hair,and during safe penetration,I had to physically force myself to not look into her eyes,because I know myself,and I'd have fallen,hard for her,had I stared into them for longer than a few seconds.

She made it easy for me,as a 1st time meeting a babe,by giving me physical clues of what felt good for her,by her breaths,or by grabbing my hair tighter,if I slowed down the pace or pressure of my technique when performing oral,so I was feeling confident that I too,was giving her as much pleasure,as she was providing for me.

Point to note,gentlemen: Make sure your nails are neatly clipped and filed,before attempting any fingering,and go as gentle as you know how,because if you turn her on enough to make it to that stage of the session,Samira will really show you,if you know what I mean,how good you're making her feel.

I felt like a sex-God in her Space,she enabled me,the most boringly average dude you'll ever find,feel like I'm a fantastic lover,and I just did not want to session to end,it was that good.

Her previous reviews are accurate,Samira is a babe of note,who provides the kind of GFE & sensual connection I crave hard for,in spades.

Enjoyed every moment of it so immensely that everything she said at the end after showering and when getting dressed,was a total blur,the endorphin high from the genuine Energy exchange was that authentic,something about an extra session or something,I'll have to message her in a few weeks when I make more cash to continue indulging in this Lifestyle,to clear it up and find out,but whatever,I hope to visit her over & over,for as long as she still advertizes here.

I am fully confident that any gent looking for an absolutely authentic & beautiful,proper and unforgettable GFE will experience it opting to book Samira.

Samira,if you read reviews,just know that I'm hoping we re-connect again,sooner,rather than later,& many many times too.

SO-SO STUFF:

Hot,lekker shower,but frustratingly,all 3 bottles of soap there were empty,luckily,I found some in the cabinet just outside the shower door.

But after such an epic August,meeting new providers of the highest quality I.t.o. providing a GFE,this is like the teeniest gripe,I'm just saying it so it can be avoided going ahead,when other customers visit.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sassy Samira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 464
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-22 12:08:42

Thx babe it took me a while to read this ,I'm actually blushing lol

What I said is I chose u to return for that free session with me ,u left me quivering and lost in the moment and don't even talk about the multiple orgasms ,my Word !!!

I had that moment where I actually felt so shy putting the pillow over my face lol

U did that to me hands down !!

Looking forward to your return
Sam
Magic Man
Magic Man - Re: Review - Sassy Samira - Radiokop Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-22 12:56:14

Finally got a chance to see Sexy Samira.. shes exactly what she says she is: Sassy,sensual
The sensual massage was awesome,hoendervleis awesome!! Shes friendly and easy to talk to.. really had a ball with you!! I will see you soon... and ps: A tat will suit you☺️

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Magic Man built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Sassy Samira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 474
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-26 14:25:24

@Magic Man thank u for the review
Hope to see u soon (wink)
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Sassy Samira - Radiokop Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-12 21:17:38

THE GOOD STUFF:

Comms,area,privacy,security,room and shower facilities,all that is very good and above average for the asking rate.

Redeemed Samira's free 1 hr session at the end of August,which she'd awarded me,from all her customers who had booked for her "Best Muff Diver" challenge in August.

Plus IDK how to even swim still,nogamaal.

Extended it into a 2 hr session,paying her regular rate for the 2nd hour,so that we could both enjoy the session nice & slow,and holy fuck,it turned out to be one of epicness reaching beyond our Solar System,like Kuiper-Belt level, lhigh & far into Ecstasy.

IDK what good words to use to describe the session,except to say that everything felt dreamy & trance-like,she wore the same top as in her current photos,her body is beautiful all over,and when my lips kissed her sexy tummy area,it felt so good to me,I had to try very hard to keep it together and not finish prematurely.

Her kisses are authentic,her hugs even more so,perfect sensual GFE,including the body slide where her warm breath tingles your ears as she glides upwards,reaching to kiss your cheeks,before we both melt into a new reality where only pleasure matters,as our lips and tongues become one.

Not to mention those seductive eyes,and sultry voice,shoo,total star this lovely lady is.

I'm huslin' hard to make dem extra dollas, so that I may re-visit,again & again & again.

SO-SO STUFF:

Niks.
Even had extra shower gels this time,lol.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sassy Samira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 493
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-15 11:54:16

Babe u a star
Mwah
ppiperza2
ppiperza2 - Re: Review - Sassy Samira - Radiokop Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-03 08:19:21

WOW! What a lady, what an incredible time. A delight to spend time with. You were wonderful. Your oral skills are out of this world, best in the west 👅. Thanks jelly legs xx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until ppiperza2 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.