Basic Member
Posts to Date: 804
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-07 10:46:29

Clerk of the Court: “Will the accused please approach the bench.”

Judge: “Will the accused please identify himself”

Accused: “Peter Pan, Your Honor”

Judge: “Will the accused please speak loud and clear for all to hear.”

Accused: “Yes Your Honor! I am Peter Pan, Your Honor! The Peter Pan, the Only Peter Pan, Sir Peter Pan. Your Honor!”

Judge: “Peter Pan. Did you read the charge sheet and you do understand the charge sheet?'

Accused: “Objection Your Honor. I prefer to be addressed as Sir Peter Pan.”

Judge: “Objection granted. Sir Peter Pan. Did you read the charge sheet and do you understand the charge sheet?”

Accused: “Yes Your Honor, I do!”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan, will you speak the truth and nothing but the truth?”

Accused: “Yes Your Honor, I do!”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan, Please explain to the court how you got your name?”

Accused: “Your Honor. My father and mother gave me the name Peter. A hooker with the name of Demi honored me with the surname Pan. A hooker with the name Robin trademarked that name and the Queen of all Queens with the name Arizona and her ever present Greek Princess knighted me with the title Sir.”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan. Please explain your relationship with the people you have just mentioned.”

Accused: “Your Honor. I am the legitimate and only son of my father and mother. Demi was a fat and ugly low-class hooker with a great sense of humor. I am far too pompous to have had any other relationship with her.
Robin was the ultimate, legendary and elite hooker, who operated wherever her unique services were required. Volumes have been written about my relationship with her and wherever she is today, I wish her the best.
My relationship with the Queen is what any relationship with the Queen can be. I worshipped her wisdom and I appreciated her warm bosom, when I went through troubled waters. Again volumes have been written about my relationship with the Greek Princess.”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan. Please explain to the court your relationship with the applicant.”

Accused: “Your Honor. The applicant, Naughty Mandy was the most awesome lady, I have ever met. She was my joy. She was my delight,
I love her today. I loved her yesterday and Your Honor, I am not a fortune teller, but I will love her tomorrow”

Judge: “”Sir Peter Pan. Do you know the meaning Love?”

Accused: “Your Honor. Until 3 years ago, I did not know the meaning Love. I thought it was a fairytale story invented to keep the poets and lyric writers in business.
Until Naughty Mandy took my hand, led me out of the darkness, lit a candle and taught me what love was all about. Suddenly I could sing again, write poems, see that the grass is greener than green, the sky is bluer than blue and the sun shines warm upon all of us. I could smell the roses and taste her oozing, aromatic honey”

Judge: “Who is Die Ster in Garsfontein?”

Accused: “Objection Your Honor. Die Ster in Garsfontein is totally irrelevant to this case.”

Judge: “Objection granted. Motion struck”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan. The charges laid against you are endless. Do you understand the consequences?”

Accused: Yes, Your Honor, I do!”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan. Do you want to call in any witnesses to testify?”

Accused: “No Your Honor. I do not wish to call in any witnesses to testify and thereby compromising them. My reputation speaks loud and clear for itself. I build my defense on the strength of my reputation alone.”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan. Charge 1 laid is that you are the pompous guy and your asshole has an attitude.”

Accused: “Yes Your Honor, I believe so! According to the Oxford dictionary, pompous means: self-important, pretentious, unduly fancy and grand, high and mighty.
Your Honor, this case is riddled with assumptions, preconceived ideas and technicalities. Technicality speaking each one of us has an asshole. Metaphorically speaking I love my asshole. Sometimes it has a shit attitude, but most of the time my asshole has no attitude at all.
I am as straight as an arrow. I can submit scientific evidence, by bending over in this court room, that my asshole is clean, airtight and most of the time has no attitude whatsoever.”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan, Your evidence is admissible to this court and it has been noted.”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan. The charges laid against you constitute gross character assassination. Are you going to defend this and press charges?”

Accused: “Yes Honor. These charges constitute gross character assassination, but I will not press counter charges. As said before, my reputation speaks for itself and even today in this court room I love the defendant.
A scorned wife is as dangerous as an elephant with a sore tooth. A scorned lover is as dangerous as a un predictable rogue black rhino.
I will forgive the applicant, for she has sinned, but so did I. Should the applicant hit me on the left cheek, I will turn my right cheek, and if she breaks my nose, I will face the music, smile, get up and move on.”

Judge: “Other serious charges laid against you are:
Charge 2. Frequently being late for appointments.
Charge 3. More than often forgetting pin numbers, internet passwords, puk numbers and telephone numbers ect.
Charge 4. Not returning voicemail messages coming from private numbers.
Charge 5. Being most of time direction befok, with and without a GPS.
Charge 6. Hating “Please call me’s and missed calls”, even more so, if these come from private or unknown numbers.
Charge 7. Punting on a contract mobile and wife, secretary, the maid and anybody that is interested listens to voice mails.
Charge 8. Sometimes overstaying your welcome.
Charge 9. Been awarded the pussy-whipped, cunt-struck award of the decade.
Charge 10. Self-opinionated and arrogant.
Charge 11. Perceived to always push your luck.
Charge 12. Perceived to be the pompous guy whose asshole has an attitude?”
Sir Peter Pan. How do you plead to all these charges?”

Accused:”Your Honor. I plead guilty to charges 2 to 8.
I request that charge 9 is withdrawn from the charge sheet, because it is not an offense.
I plead not guilty to charges 10 to 11.
To charges 1 and 12, I request that that 12 is withdrawn as it is already incorporated in charge 1 and I plead guilty to charge 1 with mitigating circumstances.”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan. In view of the charges laid and the evidence presented, I believe the court has the right to understand your relationship with Die Ster van Garsfontein.”

Accused: “Thank you Your Honor. Die Ster van Garsfontein is a delightful Virgin of Sin, someone who has a twist and a spin. She gave me a reality check-up and proceeded in fucking my negative blood group and negative asshole attitude back into the positive.
She maintained high professional standards without being unreasonable rigid or inflexible. She focused on all core activities, which maximized business success. She employed the most appropriate influencing strategies for different situations. She maintained composure and presence in the face of uncertainty. She established and maintained positive and warm relationship, and it appears she can build long-term relationships.

Your Honor, I believe in the High Road and Low Road scenario and that it is very relevant to this court, the applicant and to the gallery.”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan. What is the High Road?”

Accused: “Your Honor. The High Road is the one where you Bou n Bruggie, get over it en Vok Voort.”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan. And what is the Low Road?”

Accused: “Your Honor. The Low Road is the one where you buy a box of tissues, sit in the corner and weep and cry about all the small irrelevant issues”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan. Before I pass my judgment, have you got any mitigating evidence you wish to present?”

Accused: “Your Honor. I cut my own nose to spite others. I reopen my own scars time and time again and scratch them, so that they heal slower and slower, if ever. But then, that’s me!
I am frequently being provocated and retaliate irrationally. But then, that’s me!
The love that the applicant Naughty Mandy has taught me will never leave me. She will always be close to me.

Your Honor. I pay my respect and dues to Caesar, what is due to him. I pay my respect and dues to The Receiver of Revenue, what is due to him. I pay my respect and dues to the Happy Hooker, what is due to her.
But then I expect a service to be rendered, by Caesar, by the Receiver of Revenue and by every Happy Hooker. I expect that the service is rendered, according to all terms and conditions applicable within the agreed contract, without interference or interruptions from third parties, without the watchful eyes of the Hitler’s Rottweiler, without the ringing of mobile phones and without the ticking of the Big Ben clock on the wrist.
Your Honor. It is time for the world to stand up and unite and toyi-toyi about poor service delivery.

Your Honor. To be an Elitist, or not to be Elitist, that is the question. History speaks for themselves.
Icarus fucked it up. Caesar fucked it up. Napoleon fucked it up. The SS fucked it up. The Elite Forces fucked it up. The Happy Hooker fucked it up.
Your Honor. Even yours truly, Sir Peter Pan fucked it up.
Any girl who dreams in becoming an elitist, stop dreaming, she will fuck it up.
The higher the hooker flies the hotter the sun gets and then she burns her angel wings and falls fast and hard.
Your Honor, the Happy Hookers frequently bemoan the fact that their clients are late for appointments and overstay their welcome, even though clients are prepared to arrange for 3, 4 or 5 hour appointments. Have hookers become so greedy that on top of that, they wish to make more appointments in a day?
I noticed over the years that the high ratings drive hookers into complacency, meaning the higher the ratings, the bigger the kop and the lower the performance.
Hookers nowadays spend more precious time in manipulating, pussy-whipping, counting, scoring and checking their ratings than ever before. They are more interested in being promoted to a so called, prestigious Elite class than to deliver a service.

Your Honor. The applicant Naughty Mandy acted most of the time professionally. If there were ever a case of jealousy, falling in, or out of love, she always hid her personal emotions, not sure whether she ever had any, to the extent that it hardly interfered with her professional conduct or with her code of ethics. I actually found her personal emotions are as clouded and muddy as her swimming pool.
As such, I wish the court, the press, the gallery to kindly respect her in this matter and may she continue in doing what she does best. Whatever that may be!

Needless to say, during the past few weeks, I am seeing a mirage of a life after and beyond the sweet scented aura of the applicant.
Your verdict and sentence will hasten this mirage or imagination to a reality. I therefore request that you take all mitigating circumstances into account, but sentencing me irrespective thereof with the highest and severest sentence as possible.
Your Honor, You do not need to blacklist me. It is already done.
Your Honor, I do not wish to have mercy upon me.
Your Honor. You may ban me, and maybe I enjoy my retirement with, or without the applicant, with or without the Ster van Garsfontein, or most preferably with a Happy Hooker than can neither read, write, nor have access to the Internet.
Maybe with a Happy Hooker that closes her eyes, when she kisses, and does not look over her lover’s shoulder at the Rottweiler watching her, or the Big Ben clock on her wrist.
Your Honor. You may give me the death penalty, and my spirit will live forever.
Your Honor. One is judged on your last innings only. Yes, Your Honor. I admit. I have had a very poor recent innings, but with the guidance of my friends and the lessons, I have learnt during all my prior innings, I am ready to take the Show on.
It is now time that the Show goes on! The Show must go on!
Thank You Your Honor.
No further arguments.
I rest my case”

Clerk of the Court: “The court will adjourn for tea and lunch and the Honorable Judge will express his verdict and sentence in due course.”

Clerk of the Court: “Will the accused please approach the bench.”

Judge: “Sir Peter Pan. Are you ready to face the verdict and sentence?”

Accused: Yes Your Honor I do, I had a great lunch of steak, chips and baked beans. My asshole had a bit of a shit moment, probably due to the baked beans.”

Judge: “Will the applicant please approach the bench.”

Clerk of the Court: “Your Honor, I regret the applicant is not in the court. She left numerous missed calls from private and unknown numbers.
When the orderly of the court at last got in touch her, she was stuck in traffic and could not reach the court in time. Apparently her bed and breakfast with benefits client overstayed his welcome and he asked for dessert. She had to reschedule all other 10 appointments of the day.”

Judge: “Typical women. They bitch and moan, but do not adhere to the rules. Sir Peter Pan. I do not envy the hard task that lies ahead of you.”

Judge: “I am ready to express my verdict and sentence. Sir Peter Pan. Despite all the technicalities, preconceived ideas, perceptions and assumptions, you pleaded guilty to all charges. I therefore have to convict you guilty as charges.
However, those technicalities, preconceived ideas, perceptions and assumptions recorded in this court will be taken as mitigating statements.
Sir Peter Pan. The court believes you have told the truth and nothing but the truth and acted in accordance with the vision and mission of the Truth and Reconciliation Court:
The blacklist will remain in force and will be forwarded to all the Elitists.
You will upgrade your GPS to the latest 2010 version and follow all instructions issued.
Instead of perving the net and build up your testosterone levels, you will take evening classes on Attitude Change Management.
You will make peace with the applicant.
You will take the applicant’s hand, you will love her, you will cherish her and you will lead her on the High Roads to heaven.
Before I express my final sentence, do you have any final comments to make?”

Accused: “Yes Your Honor. Reg Your Honor. I am committed to abide to this sentence.”

Judge: My final sentence will be in the spirit of Reconciliation:
You will reconcile your differences with the applicant.
You will report back to this court on any progress made.
You will…………

Accused: “I would do anything for love. I would do anything for love.
I would do anything for love, but I won’t do that.
No, N0, I won’t’ do THAT!

ZZenobia
ZZenobia - Re: The Truth and Reconciliation Court
Re: The Truth and Reconciliation Court
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1106
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-07 12:26:30

This was most definitely not a boring case :-)
JigSaw1000pcs
JigSaw1000pcs - Re: The Truth and Reconciliation Court
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-07 13:00:59

Peter Pan must be off his meds again! I hope that she puts a restraining order on you. You are a desperately pathetic old man.
karr777
karr777 - Re: The Truth and Reconciliation Court
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-07 16:34:18

So much time....so little to do huh???.....
dickalicious jon
dickalicious jon - Re: The Truth and Reconciliation Court
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-07 19:34:14

Whaaaa.....huh! I don't get it?
clitsntits
clitsntits - Re: The Truth and Reconciliation Court
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1014
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-08 00:11:32

Meneer... die .....

hoof..... hooF...... hoOF...... hOOF...... HOOF!.....

Pannetjie Mannetjie !

Go forth on your long walk to freedom...... and reconciliation......

With ever a sweet Sterretjie's sumptuous nectar upon your Gastlyfontein lip.....

Walk tall....

Walk proud.....

Walk ever ready and Erect......

But Above All......

Vok Voort!
NaughtyMandy
NaughtyMandy - Re: The Truth and Reconciliation Court
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-08 10:15:01

As clearly stated on ESA I get paid for my time and companionship. Before meeting up with PP we agreed telephonically to a meeting for a definite time span and that it would be for companionship ONLY in a restaurant. The fact is an half an hour after the end of the agreed period I was still in the company of PP. In the restaurant he wanted to extend the time and offered to pay for the extra time. I made it very clear that it would inconvenience me. He had no respect for my request. Now he feels that he does not need to pay, because his expectations were not met.

To the forum users and PP, please move on (in whatever direction). The last time I saw PP as a client was more than a year ago. In the mean time, he saw other ladies, but still everybody keeps on referring to PP and NM. It is really boring now.

And a last request: PP please refrain from referring to me in future posts.

NM
countwolf
countwolf - Re: The Truth and Reconciliation Court
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-08 11:07:26

lovers url were..
nexstar1
nexstar1 - Re: The Truth and Reconciliation Court
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-08 23:39:29

Quote: 'Hookers nowadays spend more precious time in manipulating, pussy-whipping, counting, scoring and checking their ratings than ever before. They are more interested in being promoted to a so called, prestigious Elite class than to deliver a service.'

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! LOL!!!! classic!

Qoute: 'Your Honor. The applicant Naughty Mandy acted most of the time professionally. If there were ever a case of jealousy, falling in, or out of love, she always hid her personal emotions, not sure whether she ever had any, to the extent that it hardly interfered with her professional conduct or with her code of ethics. I actually found her personal emotions are as clouded and muddy as her swimming pool.'

Objection!!!! A total lie! When the Greek Princess was named by PP as the best ever, the applicant berated PP for not saying she was the best ever! The Greek Princess posted in her defence that she is surprised that the aaplicant is no longer in the business (at the time), but still think of a 'client' as belonging to her alone.

I rest my case. Now, where the fuck is the PeterPan Puke Bucket???
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - Re: The Truth and Reconciliation Court
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 493
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-09 07:35:53

@ PP: You looking for love in the wrong places!
'Pretty Woman' is a movie not a real-life experience.
- Die Ster will follow a predictable path. Obsess and then disappointment. Prepare for it [whoever Die Ster happens to be].
@Nexstar1: Who is the 'Greek Princess'? [V???]

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.