Navigation
Punterdude
Punterdude - Re: Review on Mandy in Menlyn
Re: Review on Mandy in Menlyn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-07 16:21:26

Mandy has been on my 'to do' list for quite a while now, but Pta is a tad far for me. I must say, this thread, plus Mandy's response to Bilbo has now made this a PRIORITY. I think I will take SewageRat's good advice: JUST FUC*ING DO IT (or HER). And just for the record, I'm not a newbie.
dduck
dduck - Re: Review on Mandy in Menlyn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 358
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-07 19:08:15

you will enjoy she is great!!!
sam707
sam707 - Re: Review on Mandy in Menlyn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-11 08:25:11

Definately one of the best. Only girl I know that gives the proverbial 'pull the sheet out of your backside' BJ. Mandy you rock (or is that SUCK).
roninwhl
roninwhl - Re: Review on Mandy in Menlyn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-11 11:25:29

I have to concur with all the sentiments expressed here. Was with her last week. I'm not a massage person - I had some really mediocre ones previously. However, Mandy gave an excellent, relaxing massage. You could actually fall asleep if you was not there to blow your load. Top notch oral. I'm actually getting a hard-on now thinking of her working my hard cock with her lips and tongue and bursting in that sweet, moist mouth...I have to leave now - I have to go to the bathroom.
Ray
Ray - Re: Review on Mandy in Menlyn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 131
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-11 21:27:16

Always great to give compliments when it is truly deserved! Mandy has the best personality and gives a quality service. I agree with the 'pull the sheet out of your arse' comment.
MandyPTA
MandyPTA - Re: Review on Mandy in Menlyn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 186
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-14 07:39:23

Good Morning SEXY guys!
Thanks for making me feel great with your comments, U guys are all great too for bringing it out in me!!! MY quote for this work is 'IT DEFINITELY TAKES 2!!! Feeling guilty for not working this weekend but well relaxed and HORNY today!! Have a WONDERFUL FANATASY FULFILLED WEEK!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Bilbo
Bilbo - Re: Review on Mandy in Menlyn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-14 08:12:21

Dam, should have organised an early visit, would have loved to help un-horny you
Dandero
Dandero - Re: Review on Mandy in Menlyn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-30 10:00:38

Hi Mandy,

Do you do kissing? I would really like to make you my 1st experience with a WG but I would not be able to stand being with you and not being able to kiss you.

regards
ukachi
ukachi - Re: Review on Mandy in Menlyn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-30 10:11:54

mandy pta well with an attitude like that u deserve the very best gf. u always kick ass
MandyPTA
MandyPTA - Re: Review on Mandy in Menlyn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-30 13:02:08
Edited: 2010-07-01 06:12:57

Dandero, you are most welcome! There is nothing like a nice hot smooooch to get the juices flowing! X x x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.