Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE - WEDNESDAY is "Bring a Friend Day " Bring a Newbie & You Scor
HOE - WEDNESDAY is "Bring a Friend Day " Bring a Newbie & You Scor
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2990
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-14 09:55:15

Lovely Angels & Young Hostesses Now available at HOE -- Several new Stunners that you will be impressed with --Guaranteed !!!

REMINDER -- WEDNESDAY is -- " Bring a Friend " - & SAVE $$$$$$$$ -- We Waive the R 200 Reservation Fee & we Buy your Group its 1st Drink for FREE -- Simply Introduce a newcomer to HOE --

YOUR CAR Will be WASHED For FREE as well -- Helps Justify an additional HOUR away from the Office --YES ??

New Menu with a great variety of Snacks & light Meals as well at very reasonable prices -- So what are you waiting for .

086-118-8825

For Additional Info Visit our website www.heavenonearthsa.co.za
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: HOE - WEDNESDAY is "Bring a Friend Day " Bring a Newbie & You
Re: HOE - WEDNESDAY is "Bring a Friend Day " Bring a Newbie & You
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1684
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-14 11:07:46

HOE

Congrats on the new photo updates of your ladies!

They look awesome!

Well done.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE - WEDNESDAY is "Bring a Friend Day " Bring a Newbie & You
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2991
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-15 10:06:39

GreyKNight --THanks Photos will be up on the HOE website www.heavenonearthsa.co.za this coming week as well

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE - WEDNESDAY is "Bring a Friend Day " Bring a Newbie & You
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3003
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-21 10:31:05

Lovely Angels & Young Hostesses Now available at HOE -- Several new Stunners that you will be impressed with --Guaranteed !!!

REMINDER -- WEDNESDAY is -- " Bring a Friend " - & SAVE $$$$$$$$ -- We Waive the R 200 Reservation Fee & we Buy your Group its 1st Drink for FREE -- Simply Introduce a newcomer to HOE --

YOUR CAR Will be WASHED For FREE as well -- Helps Justify an additional HOUR away from the Office --YES ??

New Menu with a great variety of Snacks & light Meals as well at very reasonable prices -- So what are you waiting for .

086-118-8825

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3014
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-28 09:14:21

086-118-8825

Pumping
Pumping - Re: HOE - WEDNESDAY is "Bring a Friend Day " Bring a Newbie & You
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-29 07:33:41

Steve,

I would like to know something. It is not a big issue but a lot of times I go to your venue, I will receive a list of all the ladies available of them are the MG. Availability will say "NOW" but when I say I want to go with them I am only able to do so half an hour later or not at all. Is there anything that can be done about this. I think on days particularly when they are hostesses is to not list them as available to avoid awkwardness or an uncomfortable experience for both parties
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3018
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-04 10:07:24

086-118-8825

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3019
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-05 08:56:51

Steve,

I would like to know something. It is not a big issue but a lot of times I go to your venue, I will receive a list of all the ladies available of them are the MG. Availability will say "NOW" but when I say I want to go with them I am only able to do so half an hour later or not at all. Is there anything that can be done about this. I think on days particularly when they are hostesses is to not list them as available to avoid awkwardness or an uncomfortable experience for both parties

Pumping --I would appreciate if this happens again to check with the Front of House Manager --Ally -- to intervene & either resolve or at least Know who is not doing the follow up correctly -- The M only means Massage -- the NOW --Means NOW Available & should be No Tome lag if You Book --Sorry about That

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3026
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-11 08:35:47

086-118-8825

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3035
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-18 09:30:37

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.