Navigation
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Policy relating to non-active advertiser profile promotion.
Policy relating to non-active advertiser profile promotion.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1524
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-28 16:38:29
Edited: 2018-02-28 16:39:17

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

We have communicated the following policy via WhatsApp via email via SMS via PM and telephonically.

Due to widespread complaints from advertisers that non-advertisers are being promoted, we have decided to strictly monitor non-active advertising promotion.

Kindly note that use of the forum is a privilege and not a right.

Advertisers may only use the forum to promote themselves or parties who have active profiles at the moment of promotion.

Those who use semantics to circumvent this rule will regrettably have their forum privileges revoked.

Yes, we are aware that this was allowed in the past but going forward it is no longer allowed.

If anything is unclear please contact me and I will further explain it.

Kind regards
Antionette
ESA support

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Policy relating to non-active advertiser profile promotion.
Re: Policy relating to non-active advertiser profile promotion.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-28 19:54:51

I really do hope that Uncle Steve gives you merciless stick about this issue! He is probably your biggest and longest advertiser and that is the way you treat him and his establishment!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-28 19:54:54

I really do hope that Uncle Steve gives you merciless stick about this issue! He is probably your biggest and longest advertiser and that is the way you treat him and his establishment!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-28 19:54:55

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-28 19:54:55

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.