Gold Member
Posts to Date: 650
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-22 17:06:57

Name: Massage By Carmen-lex

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Massage By Carmen-lex's Full Profile]

Carmen-Lex has become a regular of mine. Definitely worth my drive all the way to the far east. She has always tailored a different experience for every visit. I hope she never runs out of different techniques and surprises. Always looking forward to a relaxing time with her.

Thank you Carmem-Lex, keep it up. Think the double experience that In Hyde Park is next on my list.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

KenshinHawk
KenshinHawk - Re: Review - Massage By Carmen-lex - Benoni/Rynsoord Johannesburg
Re: Review - Massage By Carmen-lex - Benoni/Rynsoord Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-20 22:21:25

Area: Benoni/Rynsoord

What can I say about this amazing lady that has not been said before. She is absolutely amazing. I try to see her atleast once a month. If I could I would be there every week.
Everytime I go there I do not want to leave. Those fingers of hers know exactly what they are doing and the way she moves and uses her body for the massage is magic.
I can honestly say I would visit her again and again. It never gets old and I always wish the sessions don't end.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Massage By Carmen-lex
Massage By Carmen-lex - Re: Review - Massage By Carmen-lex - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Massage By Carmen-lex - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2033
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-24 09:08:32

[/QUOTE] thank you for your continued support and taking the time to write this review truly appreciate you it was and will always be my absolute pleasure to be at your service
klippie
klippie - Re: Review - Massage By Carmen-lex - Benoni/Rynsoord Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 677
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-28 10:05:45

Was time for my next visit to Carmen-Lex.
Always a pleasure being in the company of such a sexy lady. Such good company and a much needed relaxing session.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Grootboom63
Grootboom63 - Re: Review - Massage By Carmen-lex - Benoni/Rynsoord Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-25 10:56:54

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I have used esa for a few years now, and opted to simply find girls, but never review. I search, I read reviews/comments, I kept notes, but I reduce public activity. That’s until Carmen-Lex happened. I went to her once, and then again, and then again, and then again…. She genuinely provides out of this world experiences, my soul felt out of my body. She knows exactly how and where to touch you and gives you an orgasm that shakes your entire body. Her foreplay is second to none, because that build up is so sensual as well. From begging to end, your endorphins are jumping. She does not clock watch and her sessions are detailed in every second. i won’t reveal the details of our sessions as these are specific to me, and she caters for each client on an individual basis. No set routine like others, no session we’ve had has been like the other. I haven’t seen her in an about 2 months, and frankly miss her. The only downside is her location(depends on the person). If you’re living in the east rand, consider yourself lucky. If you’re not, make the time to drive all the way there, you will not regret it, I promise you will be there again and again and again.

For my foot fetish brothers, she not only has beautiful feet, she is expertly skilled in using them in multiple ways.

Carmen, I will see you as soon as I get the chance again. You’re etched into my dreams and are unforgettable.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Grootboom63 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Massage By Carmen-lex
Massage By Carmen-lex - Re: Review - Massage By Carmen-lex - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2045
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-26 06:46:22

On 2023-09-25 10:56:54 Grootboom63 said:

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I have used esa for a few years now, and opted to simply find girls, but never review. I search, I read reviews/comments, I kept notes, but I reduce public activity. That's until Carmen-Lex happened. I went to her once, and then again, and then again, and then again.... She genuinely provides out of this world experiences, my soul felt out of my body. She knows exactly how and where to touch you and gives you an orgasm that shakes your entire body. Her foreplay is second to none, because that build up is so sensual as well. From begging to end, your endorphins are jumping. She does not clock watch and her sessions are detailed in every second. i won't reveal the details of our sessions as these are specific to me, and she caters for each client on an individual basis. No set routine like others, no session we've had has been like the other. I haven't seen her in an about 2 months, and frankly miss her. The only downside is her location(depends on the person). If you're living in the east rand, consider yourself lucky. If you're not, make the time to drive all the way there, you will not regret it, I promise you will be there again and again and again.

For my foot fetish brothers, she not only has beautiful feet, she is expertly skilled in using them in multiple ways.

Carmen, I will see you as soon as I get the chance again. You're etched into my dreams and are unforgettable.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Grootboom63 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

thank you so very much I am truly humbled by your words and honored that I am the reason to break your silence .
Every session with you has truly been unique and a learning experience as well I appreciate that you drive all the way out here to see me
Now back to the drawing bored for the next treatment ;) as always it was my pleasure to be at your service xxx
klippie
klippie - Re: Review - Massage By Carmen-lex - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Re: Review - Massage By Carmen-lex - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 683
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-02 12:17:44

Area: East Rand/Benoni

I was due for my visit to Carmen-Lex and always enjoy my time with her.
This time I had an injury that needed to be treated and she knows what to do and gives advise on how to treat it further. With the sensual massage afterwards,couldn't ask for a better therapist.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Massage By Carmen-lex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2050
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-04 09:47:35

@klippie thank you for trusting me during your recovery , most people would have stayed away because of injury and thank you for listening to my advice and allowing me to put my training into practice it was and will always be my absolute pleasure to be at your service xxx
hotstuff
hotstuff - Re: Review - Massage By Carmen-lex - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 375
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-13 14:08:18

Area: Hyde Park

Perfectly poised, composed and always professional, beautiful and an absolute pleasure to be in the company of Ms. Lex. She is alluringly seductive too and that’s just her personality! Her massage skills and her understanding of the various techniques used during our session is next to none, more so incorporating these various feats is truly amazing. I always leave refreshed and ready to face my world with confidence and vigor. My next session is going to be foot work only, her gorgeous feet are all that is needed. I can’t wait for our next meet. Thank you Carmen always.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Massage By Carmen-lex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2054
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-16 11:10:58

[/QUOTE] reviews like this ...are what drive me to always push myself that little bit extra to be a better therapist thank you for these truly kind words but mostly for your continued support @ hotstuff goes without saying
It was and will always be my absolute pleasure to be at your service xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.