Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-09 18:30:16

Name: Laura Love

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Laura Love's Full Profile]

What a beautiful encounter!!!
After a very stressful week, I met with Laura on a Saturday morning. I was late for my appointment, yet she was so friendly and happy to see me walk in. A definite 10! Yep, ESA need to sort out their ranking as i cannot, in clear conscience, associate such beautiful woman with a 5 - LOL!
She greeted me in the most sensual way, that it sent me into a tailspin for the full hour. I was blown away, literally. Things were done to me, and left me joyful. Laura is wild…

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1418
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-10 10:12:33

On 2023-10-09 18:30:16 Zeel said:

What a beautiful encounter!!!
After a very stressful week, I met with Laura on a Saturday morning. I was late for my appointment, yet she was so friendly and happy to see me walk in. A definite 10! Yep, ESA need to sort out their ranking as i cannot, in clear conscience, associate such beautiful woman with a 5 - LOL!
She greeted me in the most sensual way, that it sent me into a tailspin for the full hour. I was blown away, literally. Things were done to me, and left me joyful. Laura is wild...

Oh hello Mr! Thank you so much, what a nice surprise to log on and see such a lovely review from you :)))

I really appreciated your kind nature, you're a honey! That was a great way to kick off the weekend chill time.

You're most welcome, whenever you fancy (double MILFY trouble next? *wicked grin*)

Kisses
L xx
Bobby Z
Bobby Z - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-10 13:39:42

I recently caught up with Laura. It had been too long! We play so well together :-) What seperates Laura from everybody is that she's actually a cool chick. Very down to earth and always willing to entertain my curiosity about her. As for the deed, I took my time with her because the alternative is me finishing too soon. Once she got on top and on that notorious sex couch of hers, I lost the control I thought I had. The view in the mirror made me feeling like the luckiest man in the world. She's amazonian in contrast to me and I love it! And she gave me MY type of dirty talk... she knows what kind :-)
Thanks Laura!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1422
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-11 10:03:12

BobbyZ ;) We continue to move furniture around, in the most fun ways possible!

"Damn skippy baby, you make me feel like the Amazon's runnin' between my thighs"

(Feelin' Love ~ Paula Cole)

Until next time...

Wet thighs and kisses
L xx
KDaemon
KDaemon - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-25 18:35:12

This woman is god damned near perfect! I love my visits with sexy Laura. She provides the ultimate GFE - she always makes me feel like a king. Her skin, her lips, the way she uses her mouth, her tongue, her hands, her hips - puts a smile on my face and makes me so fucking horny. Can't wait to see you again lovely Laura.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1431
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-28 06:06:06

On 2023-10-25 18:35:12 KDaemon said:

This woman is god damned near perfect! I love my visits with sexy Laura. She provides the ultimate GFE - she always makes me feel like a king. Her skin, her lips, the way she uses her mouth, her tongue, her hands, her hips - puts a smile on my face and makes me so fucking horny. Can't wait to see you again lovely Laura.

Aaah my sweet vanilla *kisses* I think this session was one of our best! Loved that slow burn... Yummy.

Thank you for your lovely review! I appreciate it so very much. Mwah mwah mwaaaaah! xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-11-06 18:46:26
Edited: 2023-11-06 19:08:48

<b>Name:</b> Laura Love

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Cape Town

<b>Last Visit:</b> September 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=44726" target="_blank">View Laura Love's Full Profile</a>]

Wow wow wow. It's been two months since a year long build up of nerves to finally see Laura came to an end and I haven't stopped thinking about it since!

Cape Town is calling, we have unfinished business. Absolutely amazing .

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1449
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-07 08:52:07

On 2023-11-06 18:46:26 Baikout13 said:

Wow wow wow. It's been two months since a year long build up of nerves to finally see Laura came to an end and I haven't stopped thinking about it since!

Cape Town is calling, we have unfinished business. Absolutely amazing .

Cape Town is always calling! :))) We do indeed.

Looking forward to being back darling, thank you so much for your lovely review *big kiss*

L xx
therodent
therodent - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 409
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-07 13:26:03

Unfortunately, this is a bit of a belated review but one that most definitely needs to be shared.

I saw Laura and Elle sometime in September when they were in Cape Town. They decided to spice things up a little with their latest visit to our shores by offering a 1-hour session but with a twist. For the first 30 minutes you have the pleasure of spending time with the one lady and thereafter they essentially swap and you end the session in the company of the other. Or so was the idea behind this “twist”.

Anyways, I made the booking on a Friday which was 2 days prior to my visit. I saw them on the Sunday morning at 10:00AM. As I arrived, I knocked on the door and this ravishingly beautiful creature I had never met before opened the door. I have been to see Laura on a number of occasions but this was the first time my eyes had the pleasure of feasting on Elle. Let me just say, she is gorgeous.

As the door fully opened, she basically pulled me into the apartment, quickly said something along the lines that she is Elle and she immediately afterwards challenged my tongue to a duel. OMG she is hot and kisses for the 1st team. We made our way to the bedroom and all the while chatted and made some small talk. Immediately we clicked and I was pleasantly surprised. Elle is a really nice person and she has an incredibly nice personality. We found ourselves extremely comfortable in each other’s company within minutes and we hit it off like two long time lovers.

Elle does not hold back. Let me tell you she completely enjoys what she does and I think the fact that we enjoyed each other’s company so much it, made the whole experience just so much better. I don’t think I need to go into much detail here as it is obvious from the above that we basically devoured each other in every single way possible and just had fun with each other as if it was the last day on earth.

At about the 30-minute mark, Laura made her elegant entrance and she too was just looking too hot to handle. We greeted each other verbally and due to the fact that we already knew each other well, we also said hello physically and went at it sucking away on each other. After a short while of this, I turned to Elle in order to say our goodbyes and thank her with a departing kiss but this is where plans changed.

As I wanted to thank Elle for the lovely 30 minutes in which she took such wonderful care of me, she looked at me and Laura and said, and I quote, “I am not going fucking anywhere” And this is where their idea of a half-time swap fell flat and we ended up having an all-out threesome so hot it could raise the temperature of the arctic and melt the ice caps. This visit turned out to be an absolute horny free-for-all and we just ate away at each other.

At one point the two of them decided to blind-fold me and play a game called “guess that mouth”. Fuck me it should be illegal to play games like that. The two of them were off the charts hot. I have never experienced something like that before. Bucket list gets another tick.

Anyways, the licking and sucking and everything in between went on and on and in the end, I asked if I could extend our stay and they both agreed almost simultaneously with a “Fuck yeah!” or something similar if I recall correctly. The second session went on same as the first and we just continued with our threesome and did whatever we wanted to do to each other.

Anyways, towards the end of the second session we took a break just to chat and relax. As mentioned earlier, I know Laura relatively well as we have had a few sessions together before and always enjoyed each other’s company and it was an absolute please to meet Elle. She is literally just as awesome and I have to say that I am so glad that this bucket list threesome I experienced could be ticked off and even more so that it was the two of them that helped me do so.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1450
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-08 07:00:40

On 2023-11-07 13:26:03 therodent said:

At about the 30-minute mark, Laura made her elegant entrance and she too was just looking too hot to handle. We greeted each other verbally and due to the fact that we already knew each other well, we also said hello physically and went at it sucking away on each other. After a short while of this, I turned to Elle in order to say our goodbyes and thank her with a departing kiss but this is where plans changed.

As I wanted to thank Elle for the lovely 30 minutes in which she took such wonderful care of me, she looked at me and Laura and said, and I quote, "I am not going fucking anywhere" And this is where their idea of a half-time swap fell flat and we ended up having an all-out threesome so hot it could raise the temperature of the arctic and melt the ice caps. This visit turned out to be an absolute horny free-for-all and we just ate away at each other.

I've never been so delighted to have a session "fall flat" in my life! Haha! We LOVED the MILFSWOP sessions we did in Cape Town so much, this was the only one that turned into such an extravagant fuckfest though! Just delightful.

Thank you love, I enjoy our conversations just as much as I enjoy the fuckery, you're a real pleasure to be around.

Kisses and more
L xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.