Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1517
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-04 17:38:16

On 2024-01-04 10:51:39 777km said:

She has this affect where I'm completely at her mercy each and every time I see her.

So says you! You had me quivering... *giggle*

Thank you darling, time spent with you is always a pleasure. I look forward to ticking items off our bucket list this year!

Mwaaaaah xxx
Bilbo
Bilbo - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 690
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-23 15:32:59

Name: Laura Love

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Laura Love's Full Profile]

How do you put across into words the pleasure of spending time with the beautiful and sexy Laura Love and Elle Rider.These two women are in a class of their own, they not only give you the greatest pleasurable orgasms over and over and over again but they give you the treat of watching how they absolutely enjoy pleasuring each other. I have only experienced a genuine squirt once before and Elle managed to make it a second, feeling the warm silky juices running down my arm as I fingered her while she knelt next to me and Laura wildly rode me was absolutely amazing. This was a no holds barred session where everything went and every wonderful part was kissed, sucked, licked and fucked until there was nothing more to give, except for Elle who just constantly orgasms and stays naturally wet throughout. Thank you Laura and Elle for a wonderful morning, I cant wait for the next time.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1540
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-28 08:05:20

Bilbo, thank you so much for another wild session (one of the best yet!). We adore you, your appetite for kink and fuckery is legendary *salute*

Thank you for spending your precious time with us, and for this lovely review.

Until next time...

Kisses and splashes
L xx
Bobby Z
Bobby Z - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-30 17:34:35

Had my first 3 way today with Elle and Laura. I've really grown sexually. 4 years ago, I wouldn't have been able to handle more than one woman at once. Thankfully Laura eased me into the idea over time. It all started about 3 years ago when she encouraged me to go see Elle on my own before attempting a 3 way. They both became regulars of mine until I finally brought them together today. What happened to me today is the stuff I only see in movies. There's a different type of energy they both bring in a double that I can't my finger on. It's fascinating. Also...Nobody told me how confusing a double can be (In a good way). Laura has me at the back of her throat while I'm kissing Elle. I don't want Laura to stop yet I can't wait to bend Elle over. I am absolutely obsessed with Elle's body! Gorgeous calves and voluptious thighs! I missed her so bad. What a privilege it was to drill her in so many different positions.

After spending all that time drilling Elle Laura suggested the show stopper... her riding me on the couch. I never survive that. Something about that woman towering over me while she is grinding me KO's me all the time. However instead of finishing me off she stopped and had me at the back of her throat again but this time she was going for the kill.Couldn't even kiss Sweet Elle because of the magic Laura was performing until I finally shot the whole club up. Literally snatched my soul while I collapsed in Elle's arms. This one is for the books!

I'm plotting the next 3 way with them soon but not until I have a one on one with Elle again. We have unfinished business.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1544
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-31 18:07:43

On 2024-01-30 17:34:35 Bobby Z said:
There's a different type of energy they both bring in a double ...

Exactly this ;) Elle and I each have our own brand of magic one-on-one - and in a double, well... it's a whole other beast *grin*

You handled us impeccably, thank you BobbyZ!

Here's to future adventures (and to Elle's remarkable thighs)

:)))

L xx
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1190
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-02 16:21:53

A visit to Elle and Laura was overdue for a very long time. These 2 together are phenomenal.
Its just like Harry review.... its all true. Smiley face.

Something to behold and to experience. The life was sucked out of me. Took me a couple of days to recover.
Lol.

Thank you Elle and Laura.
I will most definitely do this again.

Regards BurningMan

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1547
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-04 16:37:57

On 2024-02-02 16:21:53 BurningMan said:

A visit to Elle and Laura was overdue for a very long time. These 2 together are phenomenal.

Long anticipated and absolutely worth the wait!

Thank you, BurningMan *kiss* We enjoyed you so very much!

I look forward to the repeat, more deep diving to be done here :))))

Love
L xx
2old2
2old2 - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 523
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-04 23:49:04

My first session with MYP went so well (check out the review if curious) that I mentioned to her that I had a Sunday session booked with the delectable Elle Rider and Laura Love. Having seen some of the banter between MYP and Laura on the forum, I asked her if she would like to join the session - a suggestion she eagerly accepted!
We decided that we would not inform the delicious Elle and Laura and rather surprise the ladies with the delectable MYP joining our session.
Elle and Laura were absolutely delighted with the surprise! I have seen surprises go around - but this went so incredibly right. (But maybe get to know the ladies first before you try a similar stunt).
I have been lucky enough to have joined Elle and Laura in a number of delightful sessions of incredible fuckery - this one was one for the ages! Our mouths were always busy, nipples, hands, pussies and one incredibly lucky cock (as well as some amazing toys) always engaged with someone or something.
This was a first for me! An incredible experience with three amazing ladies who really seemed to get in with reach other! Certainly an indulgent (and rather costly) experience - but one I hope to be able to repeat because it was just that amazing!
If your heart is strong and your cock and wallet are willing - I suggest you contact the ladies and see if they are willing to stage a repeat performance!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1549
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-05 06:36:20
Edited: 2024-02-05 06:39:55

Mmm mmm, 2old2! You pushed out the boat with this one! Just fucking yum, I do love a good ol' Sunday Funday shag fest :)))

On 2024-02-04 23:49:04 2old2 said:

We decided that we would not inform the delicious Elle and Laura and rather surprise the ladies with the delectable MYP joining our session.
Elle and Laura were absolutely delighted with the surprise! I have seen surprises go around - but this went so incredibly right. (But maybe get to know the ladies first before you try a similar stunt).

It definitely helped that I had met Miss YP in our own very steamy session on the Friday and was DELIGHTED to get to play again so soon! *giggle* What a treat!

Thank you all for an absolutely epic weekend. I'm still tingling all over :)))

Big love
L xx
KDaemon
KDaemon - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-03 10:54:37

She greets me at the door, in a sexy little dress that shows off her wonderful body. We chat for wee bit, but she's just so damned gorgeous that my hands are over her in no time. She kisses me like a long lost lover as we make our way to the bed.

The clothes don't come off yet though. She knows that I like a bit of a teenage make out session. I put my hand up the back off her dress to feel her, oh so amazing bum. Her skin is so silky, I'm getting hard just typing this review.

The dress comes off first as I admire her sexy lingerie - only for a bit though as I need to see the rest of her amazing body. She undresses me as her mouth moves down. She takes me in her sensual warm, gentle mouth. Fuck, what an amazing feeling. She is all woman!

I need to get inside of her now. She starts on top so that I can see and play with her gorgeous tits. We change positions as I want to finish off taking her from behind. What a great view. I come hard!

She cleans my up, being oh so gentle.

Laura, you are a star and just ooze femininity.

Till the next time babe - your vanilla dude

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.