Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-12-12 23:54:52

Not sure if I should see Laura or Elle first? I'm not brave enough to tackle both right away.
Harvey XV
Harvey XV - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-13 18:45:28

Name: Laura Love

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Laura Love's Full Profile]

It doesn't matter which way you look at it, this lady is the hands down queen of the industry, for an experience that will blow your mind beyond repair, there is no one better. Thanks L, can't wait to see you again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-15 12:57:58

On 2022-12-12 23:54:52 BobbyD123 said:
Not sure if I should see Laura or Elle first? I'm not brave enough to tackle both right away.

Hmmm :) Elle on Friday, me on Saturday and a threeway on Sunday.

Now that's a festive weekend ;)

Most welcome any time, love xx
Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-15 13:05:00

On 2022-12-13 18:45:28 Harvey XV said:

It doesn't matter which way you look at it, this lady is the hands down queen of the industry, for an experience that will blow your mind beyond repair, there is no one better. Thanks L, can't wait to see you again.

Harvey, it was such a pleasure to see you! Thank you so much for this lovely review.

You're always welcome here. Good times and good vibes :)

Big love
L xx
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-12-15 22:38:35

On 2022-12-15 12:57:58 Laura Love said:
On 2022-12-12 23:54:52 BobbyD123 said: Not sure if I should see Laura or Elle first? I'm not brave enough to tackle both right away.

Hmmm :) Elle on Friday, me on Saturday and a threeway on Sunday.

Now that's a festive weekend ;)

Most welcome any time, love xx

Well, that would be festive indeed!!!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-12-16 13:27:28

Gold Member… Part 1

Laura mentioned a Saturday surprise during the week when making arrangements for today, I wonder what it could it be? Walking towards the Love Nest I see Laura isn't at the door to greet me as usual, what is she upto? Approaching the door slowly hoping to catch her by surprise I eventually poke my head through the door to See Laura hiding behind the curtains in her red lingerie from the evening of my birthday(shit that was so hot!!), this particular outfit is the titties out variety…. Now I know why she was hiding:-)

I always like to take a moment to just soak up the energy that exists when you share a space with these lovely ladies and today was no different, the toils of life vanishing if they had never existed in the first place! Our customary hugs and kisses as we catchup on the week that was.

We have made our way to the bed still chatting and laughing but were all naked now, Laura and I laying either side of Elle as we explore each other's bodies with our hands in anticipation of the fuckery that is sure to follow. Laura & Elle start kissing, I just watch….. a real thing of beauty, they look at me inviting me to join without saying a word but I'm still taking it all in and say don’t mind me Ill watch for a bit longer. When I can't just watch any longer, I enter the fray as we share one of those delightful 3way kisses, heads perfectly positioned to allow all  our tongues to embrace….. Just delicious!!

I watch as Laura makes her way down Elle's body slowly to settle between her legs, Elle's body responding to Laura's touch with soft groans of anticipation. I'm completely spell bound at this point, probably with a goofy smile on my face. Laura's face buried in Elle's pussy while I kiss Elle and play with her nipples and tits the sounds of pleasure becoming more intense with every passing second, Elle's face and chest becoming flushed as if brushed with a rose tinted brush she is close….  I clasp my hand around her neck…squeeze and watch her face contort and body writhe with pleasure.

At this point I look at Laura making pussy magic and decide to make my way down, Laura and I take turns drinking from Elle's cup while Laura keeps on with the finger play…. As our tongues meet on Elle's clit I have the idea of both of us fingering Elle together, and what an idea that turned out to be Elle letting us know in no uncertain terms how good it felt with the her sound effects, facial expressions and…. Flow:-)  As I continued with my finger play Laura started giving Elle's clit a good rub down with the palm of her hand both of us watching her get closer and closer……I find it difficult to convey what happens when Elle orgasms but fuck its amazing!!

As Laura and I sit back and watch Elle smiling and giggling in only the way Elle can she makes eye contact with us watching her and gives us a sumptuous smile of satisfaction and suddenly her face gets even more flushed and moving in unison her hands come from beside her to cover her glowing face and her legs shoot up in the air as if spring loaded, letting out the most fabulous squeal of delight…..

Before I have even caught my breath from what I just witnessed, participated in Laura announces, ooooo yes your surprise!! With a naughty giggle a hop skip and a jump to get something out of the cupboard she produces a condom…. I look at her slightly puzzled as there are condoms next to the bed, but this is a gold condom, seems today I officially become a GOLD MEMBER the MILF way!! All three of us giggling giving our best version of Austin Powers "YEAH BABY!!"

Laura prances off to the juke box to put on a song for the occasion…

Hippie Sabotage - Devil Eyes
"Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden

Yeah we're golden, baby girl we're golden
They about to see us shine 'cause we're golden
They can never break us down 'cause we're golden
They about to see us glow 'cause we're golden"

All three us singing along…

Im on my back now, my cock covered in its golden sheath, Laura and Elle between my legs looking up at me smiling and licking their lips with my cock standing upright gently pressed between their cheeks….. What a magnificent sight, these ladies sure do know how to make a guy feel like a king!!

Laura sits up and positions herself for some cowgirl fuckery but pauses just for bit with my tip almost inside…. Then slowly she lowers herself as I feel the slow deliberate entry into Nirvana, watching her face as she takes more and more until Gold Member is completely engulfed by that most magical MILF pussy.  Elle is kneeling behind Laura…. Doing what I'm not sure… but every now and again I see her devious smile as her hands grasp at Laura's tits or clasp her neck as Laura rides the living fuck out of me, I am in a daze at this point barely able to keep my eyes open as I hold on to Laura's feet for dear life, she is riding me so hard that I can barely lift my pelvis to thrust back…. I reach to grab hold of her I need to kiss her, she bends forward I feel her tits against my chest then her lips on my lips before our tongues entwine, I have some space now to thrust hard, the sound of our bodies colliding with each thrust, I love that sound just spurs me on to go harder and harder, her knees by my side holding her down close, I let go my arms unable to contain her anymore and in all the excitement I may have forgotten that I still need to breathe at some point

As I take in a few deep breathes and open my eyes Laura still riding me, Elle still behind Laura.. Note to self I should ask what Elle was up to back there next time I see them:) Laura slides all of me into her, arches her back and head thrown back being held by Elle….. Here we go again!! I reach out to grab hold of Laura's ass making sure I stay all the way inside as she starts sliding back and forward, I savour the rhythmic motion for as long as I can before I cant take it anymore and I pull her forward and she pushes back, back and forward back and forward, faster harder. Laura's lets out a few fucks more than a few moans of pleasure in what Im going to call her fucking voice, slightly husky with a strange accent that I want to say may sound Dutch or German but I cant be sure what I am sure of is that when that voice arrives she is as into the debauchery just as much as me…. Fucking Love it!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

RichieRich07
RichieRich07 - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-17 08:40:50

This is a review that’s been a very long time coming… where does one even begin with the enigmatic Laura Love..? Laura was on my radar for some time, but for some reason I’d convinced myself that this particular Goddess would be out of my mortal reach so to speak.. probably wouldn’t see me I thought, but let’s be honest, a brotha was mostly intimidated, especially after reading her extremely stellar reviews. Insecurity is a mofo…. But that’s another story for another day and forum!

I would describe myself as an extraordinarily sexual human being, (not some claim to be a superior lover, I just really enjoy the hell out of sex and everything about it) I’m one who loves to revel in sexuality and as a result, I can be fairly intense and over the years, I’ve never quite found a companion, in this purple world or the civilian world, that is an authenticity equal reveller in the carnal arts with me or possibly completely outdo me… the lovely Lady Laura Love, to put it mildly, is just such a rare creature, a true unicorn.

The moment I laid eyes on her, wearing a beautifully snug dress that ever so seductively hugged her deliciously womanly contours, feet adorned by strapy high heels that framed those beautifully pedicured feet… her eyes told me everything, “mmm the fuckery is strong in this one..” I thought, as the devil on my right shoulder smiled knowingly…

She greeted me with a look of a naughty woman that just received a present and can not wait to rip the wrapping paper off… she pulled me in and kissed me with the intense passion of a desperately horny lover whose been thirsting to finally taste your lips. “Oh shit… strap in for the ride of your life…” something deep in my place of fuckery told me… and what followed was a whirlwind of earth and galaxy shattering sexual explosions, sensuality, passion and hedonistic heaven.

Now, there are women out there that claim to be BJ Queens…. Laura Love…. is Khaleesi, the Mother of Dragons… Laura Love doesn’t merely suck and slurp the dick… Laura communes with the dick, have you ever had a Goddess worship your dick..? that is what this feels like, Aphrodite herself would be in awe… I’m not a religious man, but on this day, I spoke in holy tongues… amen

So…. After I managed to gain back some semblance of balance, on my way out the door Laura pointed out the fact that I was wearing my hoodie inside out… so make sure to check before you leave, because your brain will be spazzing for some time ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Proceed with all due respect and excited anticipation … you will be richly rewarded

Much respect and gratitude dear Lady Laura

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-12-17 11:18:49

Seems like Laura Love and Elle bring out the writers in many a person
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4812
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-17 11:36:27
Edited: 2022-12-17 11:36:56

....even in me.

They are the muse to all things truly erotic with a flavour none can match...

A waking of true hedonistic pleasures I could only think of looking in on and reveling in all that is possible ...too timid and controlled to ever indulge.

But to write about...oh! How I get lost in the reviews....siggghhh.

RB.
Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1124
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-19 18:44:34

JJ321: Gold Member Deluxe :)))) I'm still giggling whenever I think about this!

I've read and re-read this review (and Part II on Elle's page) countless times, and I found something new to delight in each time.

A mere thank you isn't enough to express my appreciation for all that you are. But I'll say it anyway... (perhaps next time in person in my husky fuck-voice too, haha!).... THANK YOU.

Much love
L xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.