Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-16 13:18:54

Name: Laura Love

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Laura Love's Full Profile]

It’s no secret that I am a massive fan of both Laura and her Magic Milf partner Elle Rider and I never waste an opportunity to see them when I’m in their neck of the woods or vice versa.

I last saw them in Joburg for my birthday celebrations towards the end of last year and when they told me after that fun-filled day of debauchery that they had already booked their tickets for their next visit to Cape Town, I immediately booked my spot.

I always have a spectacular time with the two of them because they just get what fantasies are made of. Or my fantasies at least. Honestly, I am constantly amazed at how they set the bar higher and higher every time I see them. In fact, that was exactly what was going through my mind on the drive to their place in De Waterkant one beautiful Wednesday night in February of this year. What will they conjure up this time? Because with each of my previous visits, they had a little surprise up their sleeve. And all of them have been spectacular. Every. Single. Time.

My excitement levels were already through the roof when I knocked on the door, but it shot straight into outer space when Laura opened the door, showing off her fine self in a little black number that screamed “Tear me off, dammit!”. Laying eyes on Elle, dressed in an equally boner inducing black number, got my hormones raging in hyperdrive. I’m quite a talkative guy, but the two of them possess the power to leave me completely speechless by just saying hello with a three-way kiss. They radiate pure sensual energy and from the get-go you know you that you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else but here. The eye contact, the friendly smiles and giggles, the playful teasing of the man parts, the subtle hints of what this evening has in store… all while I’m still trying to put down my car keys.

We grabbed a drink and they gave me a quick tour of the house on our way to the massive balcony where we had ourselves a little catch-up. On the way there, I noticed that one section of the roof was like this massive skylight and that you could see right through it. “Oh, this is nice,” I remarked. Man, I had no fucking idea just how nice…

Oh, just one more thing about the catch-up on the balcony. I’m constantly in awe at just how much at home the two of them make me feel. The conversation just flows and you feel relaxed and truly happy to be there. I love their vibe so much.

With the formalities taken care of, we headed to the playroom where we started off kissing and groping, while slowly undressing. This continues to be one of my favourite parts and it is sexy as hell. Especially while I’m French kissing Elle with my hands all over her tits and ass, while Laura is pulling down my pants, saying “Oh hey there… I remember you”, before taking me in her mouth. She had me shaking at the knees in absolutely no time and thankfully realised that I was developing a serious case of sea legs (semen legs?) and suggested that I should make myself comfortable on the bed.

Laura and Elle put on a little (and very explicit) lesbian show for me, but kept my level of involvement on point by doing things like breaking away from a DFK while they’re playing with each other’s pussies to give me a quick suck while the other focuses her attention on my balls or nipples or lips. It was amazing.

Pretty soon they had both their faces in my general dick area. Many, including me, have praised their BJ skills before, but allow me to reiterate… they are spectacularly good. And even more so when they double team you. Good Lord, talk about giving your cock the full treatment. Sloppy, deep throat, licking, kissing, hard, soft, sensual, pure PSE… it’s the whole spectrum and it’s by both of them. You haven’t lived if you haven’t experienced this. But then they go and top it, when Laura gets in position, nestles my dick between her boobs and titty fucks me like I’ve never been titty fucked before.

This got me right to the edge and I pulled Elle up to sit on my face. While this was going on, Laura got on top and started riding me like a woman possessed. Jesus, that was heaven right there. After a while, Elle got on top while Laura made herself comfortable next to me with her vibrator. She played with herself for a bit, all the while kissing me, before she got up and placed herself behind Elle’s ass while the latter was still riding me. I vividly remember Elle’s face while she’s bounding up and down on my cock, her hands on my chest and her face right above mine, moaning with delight at whatever Laura was doing back there with the vibrator.

Elle got off and the three of us were lying on the bed catching our breath (I was, at least) when Laura told me they brought along a new toy. This new toying being a little travel fuck machine. Laura asked if I would like to see it in action. Oh, hell yes! So out it came, Elle went down on all fours as Laura took her from behind with the fuck machine.

All of a sudden I saw an opportunity. I’ve never been part of a spit roast and this was as good an opportunity as ever. So I took up position in front of Elle’s face and she took me in her mouth, while Laura was fucking her from behind with the machine. Holy shitballs, that was easily one of the sexiest things I’ve ever had the privilege to be part of.

Elle climaxed, I was just about there and the evening was going splendidly. Laura said she needed to get something to drink and Elle asked me if I would like to step outside for a smoke break on the balcony. So I put on my pants, grabbed my smokes and headed outside. Elle put her dress back on as well and told me to relax on the lounger while having my smoke. As I stepped out, I saw the neighbour on an adjacent balcony, but the lounger was behind the wall where he couldn’t see us.

Elle and I had a nice little chat, but then she told me to get up and come look at something. I did as I was told and as I peeked over the edge I could see through the huge skylight that I mentioned earlier, that Laura was on the dining room table pleasuring herself. Sweet Jesus… there must be a bit of voyeurism in me, because this was crazy sexy.

Ella moved right up in front of me, hiking up her skirt and pushing her ass against my groin and rubbing up and down. She grabbed my one hand and placed it on her tits and my other on her pussy and I played with it, hearing her soft moans while we were watching Laura. Elle must have heard my dick’s cry for help, because she unbuttoned my pants and grabbed a hold of it and started jerking me off. I knew there was every possibility that the neighbour might still be there, but I didn’t mind. This was undoubtedly one of the most exhilarating things I have ever done, and I intended to enjoy every second of it. Everything just worked. So amazingly naughty and sexy.

We went at it for a good few minutes before Elle whispered in my ear, asking if we should go down to join Laura. We did and once we got down there, the three of us engaged in an incredible mutual masturbation session before I exploded all over Elle’s ass. slumped down in the chair, completely spent and it took me a good while to regain my composure. I was once again at a loss for words. They’ve done it again. Even better this time. Jesus, how is that even possible.

Laura and Elle are the best in show in my humble opinion. No-one does the 40+ Milf market like they do. I look forward to our next encounter and I can’t wait to see what epic debauchery that’s going to entail. I’m very excited and a little bit scared to find out. But mostly excited. Definitely excited.

• I never rate face and body. Because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

TanSau
TanSau - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-16 13:35:53
Edited: 2023-03-16 13:35:52

Lucky champ. I wish I can experience the same too

On 2023-03-06 10:32:58 Maxipump said:
The things this woman did to me... wow

Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1233
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-16 17:35:37

On 2023-03-16 13:18:54 Harry_B said:
I did as I was told and as I peeked over the edge I could see through the huge skylight that I mentioned earlier, that Laura was on the dining room table pleasuring herself. Sweet Jesus... there must be a bit of voyeurism in me, because this was crazy sexy.

Ella moved right up in front of me, hiking up her skirt and pushing her ass against my groin and rubbing up and down. She grabbed my one hand and placed it on her tits and my other on her pussy and I played with it, hearing her soft moans while we were watching Laura. Elle must have heard my dick's cry for help, because she unbuttoned my pants and grabbed a hold of it and started jerking me off. I knew there was every possibility that the neighbour might still be there, but I didn't mind. This was undoubtedly one of the most exhilarating things I have ever done, and I intended to enjoy every second of it.

Thank you so much for filling in THESE particular raunchy details for me! From downstairs on the table I could only see myself in the reflection of the windows, I could only imagine what the two of you were getting up to upstairs while watching... Hot AF!

I've popped a photo of the view from the balcony on my WhatsApp status now (text me if you miss it!)

THANK YOU Harry, for another epic time and another epic tale! I can't tell you how much we appreciate you and enjoy having you around for erm, dinner :) on our travels. It's always a highlight.

Until next time... And the next, and the next ;)

Kisses
L xx
Maxipump
Maxipump - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-21 12:37:52

No love from Laura. Calls don't go through.
Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-21 12:46:18

On 2023-03-21 12:37:52 Maxipump said:
No love from Laura. Calls don't go through.

Text me on WhatsApp please darling ;) That's always the best way to reach me, no need to struggle for your luvvin' *wink*

Kisses
L xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-03-21 20:17:58

Having not seen Laura for quite a while I managed to spend the afternoon with her and I had the most amazing time from start to finish, its been mentioned multiple times previously (and not just by me) but Laura just has a way of making everything special from inappropriate comments at lunch to the sheer delight of admiring something beautiful that caught her eye or a naughty giggle as she checks to see if she is making it "HARD" for me to be in public;-)

Being over a month since our last throwdown, once we made our way back to the studio after a few hours of frolicking in the "outside" world it was nothing short of sensational non-stop action resulting in one hot sweaty mess that had both of us gasping for air during and after!!! I'm happy to report that once we had a cool shower we are both A OK:-)

Thank you Laura, always such a pleasure…. Mwah

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1240
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-24 18:53:46

JJ321 :) Simply the best afternoon! Thank you so much for everything, time spent with you is always a pleasure... Day time, night time, loadshedding time, any time. We certainly know how to make it count!

Looking forward to seeing you again (very soon *smile*).

Until then...

Best kisses
L xx
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1106
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-25 12:10:37

Holy fuck.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1241
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-25 14:31:37

On 2023-03-25 12:10:37 BurningMan said:

Holy fuck.

*giggle*

Less is more? Unless we're talking about us this morning, then MORE is more! Haha!

Long awaited, it was a true pleasure.

Thank you so much darling (and Elle sends her regards back with a big kiss, mwaaaah!)

Love
L xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.