Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 873
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-02 14:15:11

On 2022-06-02 10:31:36 No-noname said:

I was able to meet Laura after our calenders finally synced up. Any review, even the more detailed ones, feel hollow compared to the real experience. Everything clicked and at the end of the session we were both completely drained and in a state of bliss. Can't wait for our next session to pick up where we left off.

I love sessions like this :) When you just lie there at the end, like.... DAMN. *giggle*

Thank you so much. Mwah! xx
WeHaveFun
WeHaveFun - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-04 16:26:38

Name: Laura Love

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Full Profile: [View Laura Love's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
We may be some of the most fortunate people in the world to have each other, and to have met Laura for our first couples experience.

My wife and I had been talking of visiting for a couples’ massage for some time. This quickly turned into a discussion that ditched the massage part altogether, once we learned that Laura doesn’t offer it.

Laura’s profile had caught our eyes. From the many reviews, and her responses we saw that she has a great attitude. Our WhatsApp communications with her confirmed that she’d be the perfect person to navigate our first ever three way.

Ladies and gents, she is awesome, charming and fun. Many have already given a great account of her. We’d say that no matter how well they’ve been described, they all fall short of the actual experience as we went all in on the “ultimate GFE”. And ultimate it definitely was.

(This account will fail at an adequate description, but she deserves an attempt nonetheless).

She has experience with couples. She settled our nerves instantly, was super friendly and paid us equal attention in our introductions. She was respectful of us, but also knew which buttons to press to make sure our first threesome was a fulfilled and passionate one we would want to repeat.

I was the one that had already laid out some thoughts as to what I wanted beforehand (my husband had little to say in the matter, as I wanted to give him a mind blowing experience). What followed our introduction is the stuff of fantasy.

Laura loves oral, “bordering on a fetish” in her words. After some three way kissing with my husband and her, we laid him onto the bed and treated him to some incredible head, which was a sight to see: well paced to ensure he would enjoy every moment. Laura would check in with me, and by now I was very turned on and making some mental notes. I got involved and we gave him a wish come true, a double blowjob, and by the look on his face… let’s say we definitely blew his brains out (pun intended 😜)

The view and sensation of two tongues and mouths working on me in unison, and then alternating as they took turns in devouring me whole, while looking deep into my eyes is a sight I shall never forget. Laura’s expert and continuous deepthroat action, inspired my wife too. Their smiling faces showing their enjoyment as they did so melted my mind. I loved that they had genuine fun together.

This then turned into a 69, with my wife straddling my face and Laura continuing her expertly lip service. My wife then took charge, changed places and rode me as if possessed while I got a mouthful of Laura.

I loved watching my husband pleasuring her as I rode him. I dismounted, and the two of them lay me down and started their oral worship of my body. This turned to my first girl on girl experience, and some double head of my own. I had a few of my own sensational orgasms, while we were all in a row of lips locked against lips. Laura turned up the heat another notch, with a sword swallowing act as my husband disappeared down her throat as she rocked him back and forth while I watched, touched and encouraged the show playing out in front of me. So delicious… but I wanted more

Laura then rode me cowgirl, and there was only so much I could take. She went on and on and didn’t stop despite my explosion. She is not for the faint hearted indeed. I was only allowed a very short intermission to recompose myself, while the girls put on a toy show as they played together. The moans and look of ecstasy on both their faces was priceless.

What followed, was a continuation of the blur of sensory overload as we continued our very own movie scene… My wife and Laura revived me and I took them both deep from behind. From my wonderful wife to the delightful Laura, in a flurry of mouths and hands and breasts and pelvic thrusts.

After what seemed like a lifetime that flew by way too quickly, Laura came back to her oral fixation and proceeded to blow my husband, taking him deep and coming up with the occasional flirtatious “Yuuummmyyy!” 😋 which sent us both over the edge, while I watched my husband cum again in an ultimate finale.

The three of us collapsed and lay there in a heap in each others arms, not caring for time, chatting and enjoying each others’ company, before we said our farewells.

Laura, you are absolutely incredible. Our first time, was so natural and hot, in no small part because of you. We can’t wipe the smiles off our faces and look forward to doing it all over again… perhaps a menage a quatre even 😉 ?

Til the next time, Lover. ☺️😊

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until WeHaveFun built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 798
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-05 07:00:46

What a beautiful review.
Naughty40Indeed
Naughty40Indeed - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-05 09:51:16

Best review (and Wife!) ever!
petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 312
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-05 10:01:06

One day I will have the courage to visit this beautiful lady ... she looks and sound wonderful.
petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 313
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-05 10:01:06

One day I will have the courage to visit this beautiful lady ... she looks and sound wonderful.
Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 875
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-05 16:05:22

Oh this was a VERY pleasant surprise to read! I love the writing from both perspectives so much :)))

WeHaveFun: you two are amazing humans! If I met either of you individually, I'd immediately want to get to know you - and together you are just BEAUTIFUL as a couple. Your deep love and respect for each other had me enthralled.

Thank you for sharing your intimacy and your first threeway with me, it was a pleasure to be in your company. Absolute perfection. You were so kind, generous and FUN... you really left me glowing!

Kisses and tulips and happiness :) Mwaah! L xx
Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 876
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-05 16:19:06

On 2022-06-05 09:51:16 Naughty40Indeed said:
Best review (and Wife!) ever!

Play together, stay together! :) To have such love and trust in each other as a couple is a truly beautiful thing.

Thanks for reading and commenting, gents! Big kisses xx
myles3
myles3 - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-12 15:44:33

Name: Laura Love

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Full Profile: [View Laura Love's Full Profile]

My first ever full day booking recently took place with Ms. Laura Love. Needles to say, it was a naughty adventure. Worth every penny. 3somes, 4somes, Dom and Sub play, etc. Cant wait for the next Naughty Saturday

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-06-13 19:35:38
Edited: 2022-06-13 19:36:38

Miss ya

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.