Hornbull
Hornbull - Picture ratios
Picture ratios
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:07

Hi Sally

I have read and noted all the verbal abuse that were directed by you and depravity to Jimbo. The fact that I mention that here is that I believe that you are in charge of the site and since it is your pride and joy I believe you should ensure quality pictures of the ladies on your site. Look at Morgan's pictures! Why even put them on? They look absolutely @!#$. Not according to your standards?? I am trying to give positive criticism and not any negative vibes. I am enjoying a number of your patrons on this site and I shall still do so for a long time to come. I do believe that the responses to some of the members are not dealt with in a positive manner and if you want to project professionalism why lower yourself to their level. Suppend their memberships and loose them rather than trying to entertain something that irritates the living daylight out of you.

Enjoy

Hornbull
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Picture ratios
Re: Picture ratios
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:07

Dear Hornbull

Put simply the comment section and the forum was put there as a courtesy for parties who use the kind of services to have an open forum to air there views. Not a place for rants and raves many of which I
bigirish
bigirish - Re: Picture ratios
Re: Picture ratios
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:08

On the matter of Morgan...
Has anyone tried her? I'm in Fourways and looking for a girl within "easy reach" of my house.

Grateful if anyone could pass comment on her,

Cheers

J

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.