Navigation
Lexus
Lexus - wisdom
wisdom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 311
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-04 23:33:57

Discipline and Regret are both painful, but most of us have a Choice between them..
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: wisdom
Re: wisdom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1415
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-05 00:24:51

Sitting and Wallowing is self pity is also a choice.

Thinking to yourself I should have done this I shouldn't have is a waist of energy.

Happiness is a a choices you make its better to choose happiness over regret.

Forgive and move forward not because the other person deserves it but because you deserve peace in your in your heart. Nobody is worth throwing away your own inner peace away for. Why because they have to live with their actions and the consequences of the decisions they make.

Before speaking acting and judging, put your self in the shoes of the person on the receiving end. How would I feel if somebody said this to me? How would I feel if someone did this to me? What are the circumstances that brought this person to that place in their life, and how would you feel if people judged you? If the answer is a negative one the its simple rather don't say anything, don't act and only if only if you are without fault then can you judge somebody.

Keep it real.

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1416
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-05 00:29:29

Smile its good for the soul and it gives the face something to do.

Don't regret yesterday's mistakes learn from them and grow you might not have e a shot at fixing your mistakes but you do have a shot at not making the same mistake twice.

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1417
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-05 00:35:48

Love all but Trust only in your creator (that's if you believe in a higher power)

Life is too short to be anything but happy :)
So love those that treat you right forget those that don't. Be greatful for all you are blessed with. Live everyday as if its your last moment. Don't worry about tomorrow tomorrow will take care of its self. Be kind to yourself and others and always share a smile you never know whos day you are brightening up.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1418
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-05 00:37:46

And get enough beauty sleep :) so good night all and sleep tight :)

#she smiles and waves as she leaves the room#
Kristy
Kristy - Re: wisdom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 73
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-05 02:51:53

Hi there, I just had to share this.... Imagine you always the dominate one, dishing out the punishment, and for once, a sexy beast of a man comes along and ties you up, feeds you wine through his mouth while he "plays".... Exotics to the max ... And then.... Leans over and sleeps... Disapline yes, I suppose can be painful... Shame, he is so sweet, it makes me forgive him just to see his sexyness so piecefull. Guess it's time for me to get the wine....
Kristy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 74
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-05 02:56:52

[QUOTE;502268;Lexus] Discipline and Regret are both painful, but most of us have a Choice between them..[/QUOTE
Love, I might be sitting here over analysing that quote in many different ways but yes I do agree. Discipline is a mind fuck, and regret is a mother fucker, especialy when your hopes were on something only you weren't informed of as the truth...
Kristy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 75
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-05 03:07:10

Apologies yaal, late note/early morning thoughts.... Wisdom to me.... Sitting on a complete stranger's bed listening to him sleeping soundly while admiring his decor,and amazing hair,listening to cnn's breaking news, realizing WHAT THE FUCK !!
Hahaha!!! Please have wisdome, and never regret cool moments!!!
Kristy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-05 03:08:59

@Arwen... If you awake and reading this... Let's chat on WhatsApp... If you want love...
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1419
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-05 05:43:39
Edited: 2016-03-05 05:47:46

Lol @ Kristy I was alseep until the the neighbourhoods dogs rudely interrupted my sleep now I can't go back to sleep. So I'm going to lay in the lounge and watch a DVD so if you still up young lady, you more than welcome to what's app me if not we can chat later's ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.