petemot - Ambience
Ambience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-08 13:14:11

Just a recommendation to the Ladies:
Audio:
It gives an extra dimension of pleasure if there is smooth back-ground music something like Sade; Ravel's Bolero; Enya; Smooth Jazz channel on DSTV, that kind of thing.
Also when we are going at it, try to speak low husky & sexy, not your usual matter-of-fact voice. Yes the guys all know it is false and put-on, but it does help to make the experience that more intense.
Fragrance:
A pleasant aroma also helps enhance the ambience.
Try some carpet freshener (if you have a carpet) lavender is usually a good one that will please most people. Don't go for something strong like eucalyptus. There are also the electric plug-in type aroma gadgets.
Hygiene:
ALWAYS make sure all your orifices are clean and fresh between clients, you never know which part a man may want to lick?

Just some suggestions for a more pleasureable experience for the punters and return business for the ladies.
Tizz
Tizz - Re: Ambience
Re: Ambience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-08 16:14:38

Are you speaking for yourself or all the punters?Because if it's the latter, expectations cld possibly differ.I mean a PSE with Sade's smooth sounds in the background?
And she can save that "low,husky and sexy voice"for his deadbeat BF.
It can't be PSE if she's not screaming expletives and imprintables.
Your thread above would apply on those looking for GFE.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ambience
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-08 18:04:45

Nope, best music to bump furries to ? Portishead, loud if you are feeling energetic, soft in the background for those in a relaxed mood...
Portishead always does it for me...
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Ambience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 799
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-08 18:43:15

"... all know it is false and put-on"

Think you should change your girls, and make some music yourself ;-)
Tammar
Tammar - Re: Ambience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-08 18:59:00

Fragrance I specially don't do fragrances as you gentleman don't realise a woman's nose can pick it up a mile away. You might just get questioned by You other half. A clean fresh natural fragrance will keep You out of trouble.
Sugar Xtreme
Sugar Xtreme - Re: Ambience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1592
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-08 19:44:41

Mmmmmm I love my Sade or some TP playing in the background.. Sometimes I will opt for dstv chamber music or soft classic,or even some Maroon5 'just like animal's depending on my mood lol ...must say it definitely does set the right mood...
I've had some awesome moments...!!!
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Ambience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 772
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-08 20:42:23
Edited: 2016-03-08 20:47:22

Looks like we similar miss suga. Only for me music is mood I am in so if it's rock or hectic rap,full blown rave than its gonna be fast aggressive type. If sumething more chilled eg jazz,instrumental than my gentle,steady paced self will be there. Ooh almost forget about colours mom who can ever forget lady rays room one had too see and smell the awesome fragrance and see colours and small attention to detail to see here is a lady who takes real pride in what she does. Same went for ex divine
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Ambience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 100
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-08 20:46:36
Edited: 2016-03-08 20:47:14

Got to love Cafe del Mar... And my all time favourite 'freak me' by Silk.

Mwah

Arz
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Ambience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1367
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-08 22:21:18

Here is a list from
Billboard, some awesome and some cr@p on the list
www.billboard.com/articles/list/959432/the-50-sexiest-songs-of-all-time
Bbw Nadia Blows
Bbw Nadia Blows - Re: Ambience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-09 05:32:42
Edited: 2016-03-09 05:34:24

Cafe del Mar, DEFINITELY!I also like the sounds of mood music in the background, Karunesh, Anugama or some light fusion/jazz.
I love classical but my taste and collection is WAY too serious for a booking.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.