Navigation
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - I guess the money interest rate will go up soon
I guess the money interest rate will go up soon
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-18 20:13:39

I guess the money interest rate will go up after the bankers' meeting on March. The money will become more valuable and expensive. More and more people will prefer to store the money in the bank rather than spending it. All the service industries will suffer the lack of circulating money. We can expect more stunning girls joining ESA with us, and more special rate will be offered soon. ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I guess the money interest rate will go up soon
Re: I guess the money interest rate will go up soon
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-18 20:29:46

Yes it will go up and taxes will go up.
happy1
happy1 - Re: I guess the money interest rate will go up soon
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-18 20:42:19

As usual, the "people" is paying to rescue the government
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: I guess the money interest rate will go up soon
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 503
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-18 22:10:40

Not arguing that eveything will be more expensive. But im ammused that there are still punters who think wg rates will go down. Jirre man, MG these days charge R700 and call it a special.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: I guess the money interest rate will go up soon
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-18 23:36:44
Edited: 2016-02-19 00:18:04

Before I offend anyone, let me apologize in advance.

The market is changing. We are not only in a recession but heading into a depression.

The first thing that happens is people cut down on luxuries. Punting is one of them.
We will see an influx of new ladies advertising due to the restraints of affordable living on a normal salary and the need to earn more. More advertisers means it will thin out the client basis and regulars. We are aware of this.

At the same time the interest rate just went up and will probably go up again. This also affects buying power. All our living expenses are affected, whether you are a punter or a wg. Fuel, groceries,utilities, school fees, insurance etc etc...blah blah.

We all pay and live by the same standards dictated to us by the suppliers and the economy.

I have yet to see a business or store that offers a discount to wg's like a pensioners discount, so why would punters assume that wg's aren't equally affected by the economy in the same way they are? But they are quick to assume that we can lower our prices? I am asking this of the punters that are asking or expecting us to reduce our rates as wg's ... are you decreasing your salary, are you decreasing your prices in your business?

We also have bills to pay. Are we not subjected to the same economy as you? What makes us different in your opinion?

Arz

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-19 06:21:32

The repo rate is expected to go up quite a bit this year to try ring inflation in. The caveat is that spending may decrease and the risks of recession summarily increase consequentially.

Hard times are expected and yes, more WGs may be expected to join the market but many punters may now not afford the punt.

A WG may have one of three choices.

A) increase prices which. With the expected increase in supply and the decrease in demand, may lower a WGs client base but could maybe be offset by the higher price per unit. Most likely, total revenue will fall but some WGs may keep revenues static with less sessions. In the latter, profit may grow as costs decrease somewhat because of fewer punts.

B) decrease prices. In a situation where supply increases and demand decreases, a natural response is to decrease prices. This can be done in such a way that total revenue increases but may come at the price of more sessions per day and an increase in costs thereby threatening overall profits.

C) keep prices the same. Where competitors are most expected to increase their prices, there is always the option to keep prices the same to become more competitive in this climate. Personal revenue may grow assuming other WGs increase their prices as more punters flock to where they can be serviced for cheaper.

Disclaimer: All of what has been written above is my own guesstimation with minimal access to information. I am not really sure how inelastic punting is for instance. I would imagine that a household which has to tighten its belt may forego unnecessary expenditure. The frequency of punts will decrease but we don't know how much by. The number of WGs will increase by we don't know how much the supply may grow.

There's even the possibility of decreasing supply in the face of a weak rand as internationally-sourced WGs leave for stronger currencies.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-19 06:34:01

Another option may be to grow your goodwill as a WG/MG.

One option is to focus on giving an amazing service or to simply explore more services to become more competitive in the market. Word-of-mouth has a platform (ESA) that can increase the number of punters willing to see you relative to other WGs/MGs. (I am unashamedly hoping for even more Greek choices myself)

This can go in hand with option two which is to improve communications and promotion. Alone, better advertising may increase business relative to other WGs through better photoshoots, better descriptions and whatnot.

And the third option is to leverage the goodwill of others. You can consider more openly creating and promoting yourself with another WG for instance.

A WG who can cleverly use these three levers can find herself attracting more punters out of the smaller pool. Being more competitive while taking an appropriate stance on prices, may be the best option of increasing revenues in the tough times we foresee.
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: I guess the money interest rate will go up soon
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-19 06:51:53

Well said ladies and gentlemen. It's all about the changes of supply and demand. It's the ladies' decision of increasing or reducing their rates. It's punters' decision to go visiting or stay at home,,,we can also put some oil in hands and open the xxxvideo. Lol
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: I guess the money interest rate will go up soon
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 508
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-19 07:10:08

@Arizona. Im standing up and applauding you!
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: I guess the money interest rate will go up soon
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 307
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-19 07:20:08

Ain't it scary that this is the 4th thread in 4 weeks of punters hoping for more bad economic times in order to increase supply of woman that will take it in the ass for less money, humans are seriously fucked up creatures..prices for quality will go up,as the market will be flooded by the desperate and the crooked hustlers you will have to stick with known knowns or risk having your less abundant cash removed by bad experiences.

and remember during recessions people actually spend more on entertainment and leisure that makes them feel better, they actually cancel stuff like medical aid , short term insurance, stocks and savings which removes money from the real economy exasperating recovery, anyway it looks like the ANC may have woken up to how fucked we are and may pull us out of a nosedive..

Let's hope we all get enough money to pay our employees and people who touch our cocks enough to have food and a little extra for savings and the good things in life, and that none of the people close to us have to get fucked in the ass for what works out to a basket of food at pick n pay..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.