Navigation
propedge
propedge - Heaven on Earth, Pta
Heaven on Earth, Pta
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-26 22:21:09

Very upmarket. Try staying overnight. You will be treated like a king and will experience class,a very professional approach and most probably, the time of your life.
sailing123
sailing123 - Re: Heaven on Earth, Pta
Re: Heaven on Earth, Pta
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 08:03:02

How much did your overnight adventure set you back ?
pere007@webmail.
pere007@webmail. - Re: Heaven on Earth, Pta
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 10:41:16

Yeah, I'm also interrested in this place. I phoned once - sounds pricey to just get in. Then it is extra for a girl? Enlighten us...how exactly does it work.

I mean, can I just go there, pay the entrance fee and hang around there, have a drink and check out the girls until I've decided on one?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Heaven on Earth, Pta
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-01-27 12:28:18

@pere

u pay R100 to get in,there is a watering hole to sit at,drink or eat while the hosts keep u busy,they will show u around and which chick does what as the hosts dont work,they there to keep u company.The place is amazing inside and outside with alot of options,u normally book out 1 of the venues in the establishment and 1 wg to accompany,an additional fee(differs from wg to wg)if u want more than just a rub and tug.Food is very well done.

Its best to go on a wednesday where treatments are 30% of the advertised price or fridays whereby food is incl in the R100 entrance.

and yes,i have been there a couple of times.
shaggy
shaggy - Re: Heaven on Earth, Pta
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-30 09:24:35

I have said this so many times in the past : This place is simply THE best venue in RSA and is so professional and clean it makes me think of the exclusive 5 star clubs you need an invite to and a whole herd of cash in Las Vegas!

In my opinion there is no better place for punters to spend their retirement fund! The whole ambience lends itself to a feeling of ultimate satiation. The pools, the outside eating area set amongst dense indigenous trees, the rooms, the play areas are first first class! Then the food.... it is to die for and with the special on in Jan I defy anyone to find a better ribeye steak at R75 on the continent!

Just writing this makes me wanna buy a ticket back home!

And then just as you get up to leave, mistakenly presuming you have had it all.. out stroll the girls in their great little uniforms.......MATE!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-01-31 12:46:21

@shaggy u do know that the chicks are not non multiracial,they go with the flow which may not be to ur liking
lts001
lts001 - Re: Heaven on Earth, Pta
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 13:10:22

@davistar - thanks just removed them from my to do list which would have been this Friday
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-02-01 14:15:10

@its001

they top class non the less,think u missunderstood me as shaggy doesnt visit a wg that has seen a indian,what he doesnt know is that they are prefered to him lol
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Heaven on Earth, Pta
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-06 14:51:24

that is the best place in sa u right its a place away from home. the ladies are so blady amazing fun everything is so chilled out.cool fuckin place il be going very very soon.but kate is no longer there so now i need to find some else to hook up with.
vanzar
vanzar - Re: Heaven on Earth, Pta
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-07 00:06:02

They tell me the working hours is for 8:00 to 20:00 at night or does the lounge stay open for longer?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.