Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Honest Reports / Reviews --This is what the Forum is all About
Honest Reports / Reviews --This is what the Forum is all About
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 410
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-06 09:41:51

An Observation -- Recently there have been a few New Venues Open on Pretoria -- Some of you on ESA have already addressed the fact that there seems to be a Rat of some kind with some of the postings .

I have checked on some of the recent reviews that are extremely positive & find them a bit suspect with so many are the new Punters 1st -- 2nd - 4th postings ever on ESA.

Honest reporting is what makes the Forum so Special versus other Websites -- One of the Cheapest ways that a New Venue can get new Clients is to be involved with these Postings -- I don't want to sound Petty -- But I would hope that ESA would check into some of the postings with new Venues to ensure that we are all on the same Playing Field. This is what ESA is all about --Integrity

At HOE we are very transparent & do appreciate all of the positives & negatives -- we can always improved based on constructive in put. Thanks for your on going Support

086-118-8825
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Honest Reports / Reviews --This is what the Forum is all About
Re: Honest Reports / Reviews --This is what the Forum is all About
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-09-06 11:58:29

Fair point, perhaps ESA could devise a 'weighting system' whereby the older your profile and the more posts you have made on the forum, the more clout your comments carry.
za0001
za0001 - Re: Honest Reports / Reviews --This is what the Forum is all About
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-06 12:35:42

As someone trying to choose between venues in PTA at the moment, I concur completely. Some of it looks fishy and strange. One thing that definitely works in favour of HoE is the open and honest feedback. That may swing my first PTA massage experience in your favour!!!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-09-06 12:39:32

Just to iterate on the subject,punters on here know who to trust with regards to honest reviews and we normally take the ones done by new members with a pinch of salt until ones of the regulars visit.You may not think it but bad reviews can hurts ones business.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Honest Reports / Reviews --This is what the Forum is all About
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 361
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-06 18:07:21

Agree with this, HOE does invite feedback and has certainly received a lot. I know which punters I follow and occasionally do take a chance on an unknown. Some results have been awesome and some have been really bad.

I guess that with a bit of experience you should be pretty much ok in choosing the WG you want to visit.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Honest Reports / Reviews --This is what the Forum is all About
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 413
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-07 09:24:42

I do appreciate the comments & hope that ESA does look into some of the New Members posts --especially when a Venue or Lady is New to ESA relating to the post --

What good is having the Top Ten Review Posted on your Homepage if it is in fact Bogus Reviews that get them there ??? I certainly am Not saying that it is a high % but then again -- being misled by newcomers is a waste of time & $$$ --Thanks
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-09-07 10:53:48

No 1 on the top 10 is a female from HOE,well done on scarlett,just need another 1 or 2 in the top 10.Marketing some1 new is always gona happen but it all changes when some like goofy or martinm goes there and reports the truth about the venue and wg.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.