SeanDivine
SeanDivine - Jasmin returns to Divine on Monday
Jasmin returns to Divine on Monday
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-23 13:11:36

Hi Guys,

We have good news, Jasmin has recovered from her op and will be returning to work as of Monday.

We have missed her and are sure so have you.

She came to visit yesterday and looks absolutely amazing as always, along with the enhancements.

I am sure she looks forward to seeing all of you come Monday.

Have a great weekend.

Regards
Divine Management
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Jasmin returns to Divine on Monday
Re: Jasmin returns to Divine on Monday
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-11-26 20:12:26

Time to update your own website Sean, many faces don't exist at Divine any more....
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Jasmin returns to Divine on Monday
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-26 20:53:17

I think it would be impossible for them to keep their website updated. There seems to be a big turn around in ladies, as far as I have seen, although I must say they do keep a high standard, and certainly have "hot" ladies. Hope Jasmin also doesn't leave, she's one of the best. Look forward to visiting her soon.
SeanDivine
SeanDivine - Re: Jasmin returns to Divine on Monday
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-27 07:09:13
Edited: 2012-11-27 07:10:34

Hi guys,

Just an update on the website.

The reason it has not been updated is because there is a process of a total redesign going on, Sam has for years been begging for galleries and we are finally instituting it.

She has never been happy with just one picture and the only way she can justify a move back to pro photography and the cost associated with it is for galleries to be instituted.

The process should be finalised by the end of December and a new site ready to go for the new year.

We appologise for the outdated site but felt it was worth accepting till the new one goes live.

AS for Jasmin, she truly is amazing as are our other girls and they are not going anywhere.

Sadly we did have a lot of girls leave but sometimes the old has to make way for the new and that means elements that are counteractive need to make way for the new girls.

Regards
Sean
MYK99
MYK99 - Re: Jasmin returns to Divine on Monday
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 557
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-27 11:58:25

Thanks for the update. Look forward to the new site.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Jasmin returns to Divine on Monday
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-11-27 13:08:48

Excellent, look forward to seeing it.
Akkedis
Akkedis - Re: Jasmin returns to Divine on Monday
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-02 10:20:05

No guys don't waste your time going there. I phoned a month ago, they told me there is many ladies there. 30 minutes later I arrived. There was only 2 black ladies. The one was so tall I was sommer bang. Needles to say I didn't spend any money.
If the autotrader can update the vehicles daily, they can properly do it too, if there is ladies...
change
change - Re: Jasmin returns to Divine on Monday
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-02 14:06:44

Geez Akkedis, couldn't agree with you less. Been going there for ages. As an example - currently Jasmin, Nadia, Savanah and Morgan are just 4 of the most beautiful and sensual ladies you could hope for. There are a couple more I briefly met last week, and although I haven't had the pleasure of there company, they are also very pretty and friendly. And Jasmin particularly is the type of lady any man would dream about taking home with him.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.