Navigation
lordnome
lordnome - Stilletto Ranch
Stilletto Ranch
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-15 20:48:17

First post! Havent seen any recent comments about Stilletto Ranch in Randburg. Can anyone advise what its like? Is there a cover charge. Did try phoning, but didnt really get much help there. Is it an OK place to go for a drink and just sit and chill and move on if there is nothing to your fancy? Will be looking at an early/late evening visit - seems a lot of these places do most business during the day.
Thanks
[email protected] - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Re: Stilletto Ranch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-18 09:07:32

Called on Friday and the lady that answered did not help their cause at all. I asked if if would be possible to sit at the bar and have a drink while I decide on the lady to go with. She said that they only allow clients who have made a booking so I should choose a girl first. Then I asked her what would then happen if I did not like any of the girls and she said "it's impossible not to like any of our girls". I repeated my concern and she basically told me that I should choose a girl and it was impossible not to like any of the girls. I took that to mean once there I was obligated to make a booking so I did not go. That's my take ....I hope that kind of attitude changes...
lordnome
lordnome - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-18 20:56:44

Does not sound encouraging at all. See some new pic's have just appeared, possibly not the most overwhelming selection. There were some good reviews from some time back, maybe I will wait and see if another review pops up and clarifies the situation.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 296
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-02-19 08:47:25

For every request remember that many others have made that sort of request before and usually the response you get is based on past experiences. As a WG I understand why the lady gave that kind of answer. If a venue has 5/6 ladies with active profiles and reviews why would a punter 'not like anything'.
Your question maybe be legit but past experience suggest that when a punter asks what if I dont like what I see then there's a huge possibility of him walking out.
I personally tell guys to call the next person because every guy who's asked that and I let him come over they end up using my height & size as an excuse to walk out. This is despite the fact that guys who've reviewed me have mentioned that I am smaller than my pictures suggest.
I dont think she was being nasty. Just maybe adhering to house rules coz sometimes the manager gets a fine for any walk outs.
p.s: I dont know the lady or the venue.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-19 09:51:37

Naledi I can see where you coming from however I would suppose it would be different for a "house" as opposed to an individual. Maybe even charge a R50 or something for 30min at the bar for "browsing" but expecting me to definitely LIKE one of the ladies available errr...we don't live in such a perfect world. There are many "houses" were one can go and browse and if not happy just leave. I just don't like feeling obligated when I don't know what's in store.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 301
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-02-19 10:27:28

Well Kevin, I like you approach. Atleast you are willing to pay some kind of 'fee'... It will be a goo idea to mention this when you call, but also you can't say you dont know whats in store if the ladies at a venue have recent pictures and reviews. Its understandable if they have new ladies...
Anyway, let's hope you find a lady you like and u have fun :)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-19 10:46:14

Yep....maybe one should just go to Naledi_LAND....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Stilletto Ranch
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-02-19 13:44:04

To add to what Naledi said, A lot of clients are put off by 'hangers-on' sitting having drinks. The hangers-on more often than not scare off the real booking clients. He might book the one time he gets there and there's guys sitting around, but he doesn't go back.
darq.sabre
darq.sabre - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-25 22:19:14
Edited: 2013-02-25 22:22:33

I called Sasha from this venue when she first appeared in the profiles section. Phone skills bad, noise in the background did not sound discreet/private. Put off totally ! I disagree that one should pay something to the house if one does spend at the bar while surveying the talent. Many a times punters are lied to over the telephone about the number/type of ladies available only to arrive and receive excuses from the house mistress ... I've heard all the stories from she just felt sick, already double booked, didn't pitch from work, etc, etc ... So ladies it works both ways ... Reputable houses don't insist that a punter must select a girl once he's there ... This is what separates the average from the few good ones out there ...
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-26 12:30:47

When I am at HOE or at the Playroom , they never would insists on choosing a lady . Well HOE charges a cover but it is still worth it . When we are talking of a venue , it needs to be flexible about the fact that none of the ladies could tickle the punter's fancy . The venue might gets a 100 calls and maybe 10 materialise out of it . But it does not mean that they put off the rest of 90 punters . Maybe if they are polite enough maybe there would be more chances of success . Please realize that they are the first line of contact . If a punter is put off by the first communication there is a lesser chance that he will even venture about the lady .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.