Navigation
pete1213
pete1213 - Negotiating fees
Negotiating fees
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-03 20:36:04

I would like to hear your comments on whether negotiating on rates is an absolute no-no. And also what your experience was on this matter.

My default position is to 'respect' the WGs rate. But on the odd occasion where I have tried to negotiate, the response varied. Some girls will say no and take offense. Whereas others will be completely flexible. For eg reduce R800 fee to R650.

And contrary to popular belief...my overall experience was better service from the girls who were willing to meet me half-way.

Also do consider that many girls run specials from time to time at small discounts so lets not question the merits of a R100 discount.

And yes, we dont ask dentist for discounts. But if other dentists in the area run specials or offer lower rates and we do visit them a couple of times per month, we actually might just ask them for a discount one day!

Looking forward to hear from the punters. And also from the ladies on your preferences.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Negotiating fees
Re: Negotiating fees
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-03 20:58:34

Pete in my opinion I will never ask an SP for discount.

We are all entitled to our opinions in what we say and do.
Crave
Crave - Re: Negotiating fees
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1256
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-03 21:47:15

I have always maintained, that if I was a service provider, that I would prefer the option to decline the request, than to get the "I will think about it" response, and losing the deal because the punter has been browbeaten into not asking for a discount.
If it turns out that she is outside my budget, then I will always tell her, and tell her my budget. It's then up to her to invite me over, or to send me on my merry way
Mohamed187
Mohamed187 - Re: Negotiating fees
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-03 21:49:02
Edited: 2018-07-03 21:51:15

Personally I don't ask a "SERVICE PROVIDER" in this industry for a Discount.
As I don't ask my local bakery for a discount on bread, simply coz he might give me yesterday's Loaf....hahaha

I punt occasionally and when I do I like to enjoy my session the guilt of punting and taking advantage of another women already kills me I don't wanna further sit with the guilt of taking a WG/MG loaf of bread for the day.

However Yes I do ask my Dentist for a Discount & furthermore I ask him for Payment Terms.

Why???

Simply because for the whole family I spend couple thousand per year by him & let's be honest those in the Medical Industry Literally Rape Us, so me asking for a discount and payment terms from my Dentist is basically saying while u rape me atleast use some lube and a condom.....hahaha...

That's just my 2 cents.
Always ask yourself if the women folk in your social circle were put in This industry due to circumstances how would you react to someone asking them for a Discount?
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Negotiating fees
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-03 21:54:09

I think it's rude to ask 4a discount. If u short change her she won't go the extra mile in anycase
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Negotiating fees
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-03 21:55:19

Let's be outstanding gents and show the ladies respect. Do u think they really wanna be here?
Crave
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1258
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-03 22:04:02

So you are saying, if the girl is out of your price bracket, it would be better manners to lie and tell her you would "think about it" and not give her the opportunity to decide for herself whether it's fair?
Crave
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1259
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-03 22:09:18

Or she could modify her offering:
Wg : my price is R 800 for the hour
Punter : eek, ok, sorry, you look sensational, and I bet you are so worth it, but my budget is R 500.
Wg : that's ok honey. Pop over and let's have a lovely, leisurely handjob for that.. mmmm?

Deal done. Win win
Lady Morticia
Lady Morticia - Re: Negotiating fees
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 71
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-03 22:15:42

As we all know, times are tough for everyone, Punters and SPs alike. We run specials to accommodate everyone. I don't blame a punter for trying to get his slice of heaven when his wallet is thin. But I do take offense when the rate is 800 and I am told "But I only have 200, what can you offer me." Seriously a slap in the face and it shows what he thinks I am worth.
I have put on my profile that I dislike negotiations on my rates for this reason. It doesn't mean that I am not willing, just don't find it acceptable to be taken as a cheap fix.
I already have rates for regulars enable them to see me more often, I regularly post specials and I am sure that it suits everyone just fine wallet wise.
So as a tip, trying to negotiate depends on how you approach it, with respect and without making me feel like I am worth less than I am.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Negotiating fees
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-03 22:21:26

I think its an insult to negotiate.
If you can't afford her, go find a street walker, and don't ask her for a discount either.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.