Navigation
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Review of ladies
Review of ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4610
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 09:51:19

Fellow punters .. I simple request ... please be very careful in the words you use when reviewing a lady !!!

It can be harmful to their reputation and remember they are human beings with feelings !!!

Using of wrong words could be misinterpreted by fellow punters and cause unnessary damage to them as a person !!!

I normally ask the lady which things she is uncomfortable with when reading the review on her ... most of the ladies dislike glory details that happened between the two individuals .. the saying what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas is applicable !!!

Once again .. all of us must be careful how we write reviews and to test it .. read it again before your submit your review as if it was you that have been reviewed .. maybe you will think twice then before you push that submit button !!!
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Review of ladies
Re: Review of ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 835
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 09:55:24

I do support this. Talk about the quality of the overall service, not the individual activities.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Review of ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 10:02:36
Edited: 2018-07-12 10:03:16

I think its also up to the readers here. Weigh the bad review with the other reviews. If a Lady has one bad review as compared to several other glowing reviews, that particular post was written with a biased opinion.

But definitely, when writing a review try to be as reasonable and fair as possible. Great post
Hazel
Hazel - Re: Review of ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-12 10:18:01

Thank you boobs, Jj, and chunky for keeping the emotions of the girls in mind, to me this says a great deal of the type of person you bare yourselfs to be.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review of ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4614
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 10:23:40

Definitely reasonable, fair and with the respect she deserves as a lady !!!
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Review of ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 835
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 10:58:35

On 2018-07-12 09:51:19 BOOBS53 said:
Fellow punters .. I simple request ... please be very careful in the words you use when reviewing a lady !!!

It can be harmful to their reputation and remember they are human beings with feelings !!!

Using of wrong words could be misinterpreted by fellow punters and cause unnessary damage to them as a person !!!

I normally ask the lady which things she is uncomfortable with when reading the review on her ... most of the ladies dislike glory details that happened between the two individuals .. the saying what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas is applicable !!!

Once again .. all of us must be careful how we write reviews and to test it .. read it again before your submit your review as if it was you that have been reviewed .. maybe you will think twice then before you push that submit button !!!

I agree and my sentiments exactly, highlight the positives and if any negatives too, general overview sparing the details on the intimacy during the session ...leaving the next punter something to desire and making him want to explore for himself the mystery of the intimacy...
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Review of ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 836
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 10:59:54

Also....*Kiss* ...but don't always tell......
Kc @ Blue Eclipse
Kc @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Review of ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 101
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-12 11:01:14

I also want to thank you gents and thank you so much for being considered... Just as said, we are also human beings with feelings and we try our best... So thank you handsome gents for al the kind words and respect (mwah mwah mwah)

And definitely: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... ;)

Xxx
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Review of ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 11:05:41

On 2018-07-12 09:51:19 BOOBS53 said:

Give Boobs a bells! Can't agree more with you!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review of ladies
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-12 11:12:41

"Please treat the lady with respect"

I always wonder why punters say that. Do you not by DEFAULT ALWAYS TREAT ALL PEOPLE WITH RESPECT?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.