Posted: 2018-07-13 12:04:09

'When I look back upon my life
it's always with a sense of shame
I've always been the one to blame
For everything I long to do
no matter when or where or who
has one thing in common too
It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin...'

At 4pm yesterday afternoon I was sitting in my favorite deckchair staring out to sea, and feeling a little dejected about this whole punting thing. I kept replaying last Tuesday's diabolical punt through my mind (yes it was bad!!) and I was trying to figure out what it is that drives me to dip my dick in such a variety of apertures in such a variety of strange women on such a regular basis.

And it costs me BIG bucks.

And, after all, this whole punting thing is a little macabre is it not? I call up a strange chic, I arrive at her place, I pay her cash, I fondle her, I stick my dick in her, I fondle her, I ejaculate and I leave.

And she is happy that I am gone...

So ok, there's a lot more detail to it than that, but this is what it basically boils down to. It's a very strange phenomenon is it not? And this bleddy strange phenomenon rules my life. No sooner have I finished fornicating with one chic, then I am planning my next mission. It's actually quite mad really.

So why the hell do I do it?

I can't think of any really justifiable reasons, so by 430pm yesterday afternoon I had made up my mind that I would NEVER punt again!

By 435pm yesterday afternoon I had called up Unathi Girl and I had confirmed a booking with her, and by 600pm yesterday afternoon I was driving along the motorway in my rusty old bakkie on a tropical South Coast evening.
And the air tasted of salt and the sea was navy blue and the sky was palomino and the clouds were candy-floss and the sun was peeking above the distant lush green hills like a beligerent child who was refusing to go to bed.

And I had a great big smile plastered right across my ugly mug.

'It's a sin
Everything I've ever done
Everything I ever do
Every place I've ever been
Everywhere I'm going to
It's a sin'

At 715pm yesterday evening, gorgeous sexy sleek ebony skinned Unathi Girl was lying on the bed on her belly in front of me, and I was stroking her shoulders and nuzzling her neck and nibbling her spine and kissing that tantalizing groove right at the base of her back and nonchalantly rolling her tiny white satin panties off her strong woman butt and down her solid polished thighs before flipping her over and burrowing my tongue deep inside her heated beautifully delicious and welcoming honeypot. The 69 was exquisite, and her juice dripped down my chin like one of those succulent sodden ripe nectarines that only appear in the supermarkets around Christmas time... except for this juice was slick and boiling and molten and musk.

'At school they taught me how to be
so pure in thought and word and deed
They didn't quite succeed
For everything I long to do
no matter when or where or who
has one thing in common too
It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin...'

I am crazy about Unathi Girl, and I will visit her again and again and again!

'It's a sin
Everything I ever do
Everywhere I'm going to
It's a sin'

By 845pm yesterday evening I was replete and exhausted and exceptionally happy, and with all thoughts of giving up punting LONG gone, I had hugged Unathi Girl close to me and thanked her for a wonderful evening... and promising to see her again on Monday night.

'Father forgive me
I tried not to do it
Turned over a new leaf
then tore right through it
Whatever you taught me
I didn't believe it
Father you fought me
'cause I didn't care
and I still don't understand'

'It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin
It's a sin
Everything I ever do
Everywhere I'm going to I
It's a sin'

(with sincere apologies to The Pet Shop Boys)

vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: It's a Sin!
Re: It's a Sin!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 12:06:18

Nice write up
Better song

It's a sin to masturbate too, apparently your palms get hairy
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: It's a Sin!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-13 12:39:39

I hope you're an author by trade. If not, you Sir have missed your calling.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-13 13:34:54

You have one he'll of an imagination buddy!
Dayna @ The Doll House
Dayna @ The Doll House - Re: It's a Sin!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 120
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-13 19:38:04

Oh how I long to be a part from that sin Mister... Wow...
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-13 20:19:16

Dayna, pop down to Durban, please do!

Perhaps we can rewrite Pet Shop Boy's 'West End Girls' together?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-15 20:45:25

Foregive me father for I have sinned....I thought about Galaxy Girl in inappropriate ways today.

I pictured myself fornicating with her in a forest, in a meadow, on a hilltop or in a small copse of trees. We were fleeing are damning families, and driving one another crazy with desire and lust...just because we could and just because we wanted to!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.