Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Girls on "Available now"
Girls on "Available now"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-14 08:11:14
Edited: 2018-07-14 08:11:54

Why does some girls activate their "available now" function but they either do not answer their phones
Lady Sade
Lady Sade - Re: Girls on "Available now"
Re: Girls on "Available now"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 511
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-14 08:34:31

Good morning Wors13. Maybe they busy in a booking and forgot to deactivate their available status.

I only activate my available status when I am available.

Lady Sade
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Girls on "Available now"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1058
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-14 09:37:02

On 2018-07-14 08:11:14 Wors13 said:
Why does some girls activate their "available now" function but they either do not answer their phones

It's just bad business practice of some girls.
I would say, however, to try again a few minutes later, as some of them could possibly be on another call.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Girls on "Available now"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-14 09:58:20

Ive had a few instances where Ive phoned girls whose profiles were on "Available now" early in the morning and I litteraly phoned them awake. Which means they put their profile as available and immediately put their heads back under the cover. Cant imagine what service one would get if you had to book them. Probably wouldnt even brush teeth or shower.
Kiara (the Original)
Kiara (the Original) - Re: Girls on "Available now"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-16 02:53:36

On 2018-07-14 09:58:20 Vegas said:
Ive had a few instances where Ive phoned girls whose profiles were on "Available now" early in the morning and I litteraly phoned them awake. Which means they put their profile as available and immediately put their heads back under the cover. Cant imagine what service one would get if you had to book them. Probably wouldnt even brush teeth or shower.

LOL
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Girls on "Available now"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2417
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-16 06:06:01
Edited: 2018-07-16 06:08:52

On 2018-07-14 09:58:20 Vegas said:

Often the profiles are controlled by the madam or management of the place they operate from. I remember one morning seeing a very well known venue's ladies on the available list long before opening time and one of the ladies on the available list was at her mom's place in Benoni where I had also slept over that weekend. She was not due at work till noon. The club was also nowhere near Benoni. So it wasn't as if she could be there in 15 mins if a client wanted to book her.Her available status was reset continuously for around 4 hours, from 8 till 12 when she was due to start. Now odd thing is this place opened at 10 /11. I noticed the available ladies at 8. Who knows from what time madam started setting them as available.
Meg
Meg - Re: Girls on "Available now"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4524
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-16 07:09:37

I set my profile available for my clients that logs in early in the morning's and haven't got the time to go on ESA later to see who is available for the day.
Yes sometimes I set myself available when I still have a opening.
And Sometimes it can be filled in 2 minutes.
When I get busy and can't answer the phone.
When one does make a appointment and doesn't pitch this function also helps when been stood up and I need to full the time slot.
So if you see a lady on availability it doesn't always say she is available right now.
Crave
Crave - Re: Girls on "Available now"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1277
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-16 07:20:10

On 2018-07-16 07:09:37 Meg said:

So if you see a lady on availability it doesn't always say she is available right now.

Except that the function (as can be seen by it's name) is there specifically for girls who are available right now. Otherwise you are wasting our time.
Meg
Meg - Re: Girls on "Available now"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4525
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-16 07:23:09
Edited: 2018-07-16 07:25:02

[QUOTE;1303166;Crave] On 2018-07-16 07:09:37 Meg said:

Except that the function (as can be seen by it's name) is there specifically for girls who are available right now. Otherwise you are wasting our time.
[/QUOTE

It doesn't state available right now if I do my business from my phone. It just say available.
On my phone it says set available. Or not available.
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Girls on "Available now"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-16 07:31:34

Meg, it says "Available Right Now" for those looking at the site.

Of course, those adverts are very visible, and are a convenient shortcut if you don't want to go through profiles. I have to agree with Crave that using it when you are not actually available is wasting our time, and taking advantage of the extra visibility it offers.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.