Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1313
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 17:49:22
Edited: 2020-03-19 17:54:07

We've seen all the threads in impact on the industry, the hobby, the ladies but what about you guys personally?

I myself have been forced to work from home, well everyone in the company who can, not to mention the kids. There's been quite a bit of changes and impact.

So just a few things do far I picked up:

- Paying school fees and the extra curricular sports etc while they not even going.
- with that paying for 2 additional meals for the kids per day that was included in the school fees
- with that the cleaning of the house daily when a maid once a week was sufficient
- need to buy office furniture and equipment since working on the bed or couch isn't all that productive and causes funny aches and pains
- needed to go out and buy a lot of comfy clothes for the kids and myself since home in formal doesn't really work
- have to get fibre at a ridiculous price when I hardly needed much data previously
- gotta worry about cooking proper meals 3 times a day Vs one before
- trying to keep the kids entertained and maintain a schedule while trying to work.
- conflicting times with meetings and nap/lunch/etc for the kids
- going to a shop to get a couple basics turns into hours in the queue or more drives trying to find stock
- phone bill going through the roof because you have to call people you would otherwise walk up to
- electricity, toilet paper, detergents, water probably will rocket too considering 7 full days home vs 2.
- loadshedding is another thing where we now need our own back up since I can't work without connectivity.
- no flippen adult social interaction since you'd spend time conversing with colleagues and friends at at, now it's just online meetings

How has this affected you guys out there?
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 936
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 18:39:51

I don't have 20% of the issuse you mention.

I am more of a social person, need the personal interaction with other people, that I don't have at home.

Working from home is not for me. It sucks big time. Luckily I will be back at the office very soon.
Papillon
Papillon - Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 18:44:02
Edited: 2020-03-19 18:45:15

I work from home.. Since early 2000s so no difference to me. Just was to buy a new sim card for data as the kids are all home and eating my bandwidth.. But I got a home office so it is away from them.

Maid was let go last week. No strangers in the house.. We on lock down.. Dogs are loose in the house and I got 10 large dogs.

Total lock down.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-19 19:15:45

I know this was meant for punters only... but I just want to say...
As a single mom without any financial support... everything you mentioned above is what I have to deal with on my own... PLUS... no income for the past week because of Coronavirus... and it's only the beginning... I don't know how I'm going to survive...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1314
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 19:18:08

On 2020-03-19 18:39:51 Kooni said:
I don't have 20% of the issuse you mention.

I am more of a social person, need the personal interaction with other people, that I don't have at home.

Working from home is not for me. It sucks big time. Luckily I will be back at the office very soon.



Ja, you can go crazy without being with people but then you could be dead or in hospital if you with the wrong people. I'm staying away from most, more so the ones I know see alot and travel a lot for business. A squeeze asked me the other day and I had to say it is because she's more exposed due to all her traveling and clients being people who travel too so I don't want to risk it because I'm risking my children to if I get it and pass it on.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1315
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 19:21:13

On 2020-03-19 18:44:02 Papillon said:
I work from home.. Since early 2000s so no difference to me. Just was to buy a new sim card for data as the kids are all home and eating my bandwidth.. But I got a home office so it is away from them.

Maid was let go last week. No strangers in the house.. We on lock down.. Dogs are loose in the house and I got 10 large dogs.

Total lock down.



Working from home makes it rather convenient I guess. I shut down home office a decade ago. Allowed me to shutdown after hours for the family becuase I was a workaholic. Now it's hard to readjust.

10 dogs though. Eish, and the dogs performing during a meeting, Gosh!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1316
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 19:25:46
Edited: 2020-03-19 19:26:53

On 2020-03-19 19:15:45 Ms Paige said:
I know this was meant for punters only... but I just want to say...
As a single mom without any financial support... everything you mentioned above is what I have to deal with on my own... PLUS... no income for the past week because of Coronavirus... and it's only the beginning... I don't know how I'm going to survive...



Ouch, I felt that. Good luck.

I guess this thread is more how we cope in general as individuals, not as wgs or the sex industry.

Looking mighty fine in this photoshoot btw.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 2758
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 19:36:14
Edited: 2020-03-19 19:37:07

Work continues as usual for me but it's as if everyone at work has gone into a state of craze and pettiness. We are running around chasing our tails and not focussing on our core business. Having hissy fits over crap. Attacking co-workers on a personal level. Can't wait for tomorrow to be over as I will be on 3 weeks leave and rid of the crazy bunch. I just hope the place is still standing and they haven't killed each other by the time I return. Really a poisonous environment currently.

Also this Corona had me running around buying Sanitizer, surgical gloves and masks like you won't fucking believe. Ordered 1400 X 1L tins of Sanitizer refills for the work force. 360 automatic hand dispensers to be installed around the company.

All meetings are done online etc. No visitors allowed at our work premises.

My kids' Nanny has us ALL on lock down. It's only home and work for me and the kids are only at home, not leaving the house. She's very strict than Nanny. But I respect that.

Very frustrating though...
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 1483
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 19:37:05

Just to add N4P, being bound to the newly created Home Office, with all the changes you mentioned, even if I wanted to I can't "slip" away for a punt to experience some valhalla for an hour or 2. This really sucks! And not in the sloppy deepthrought way...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Re: Corona impact in PUNTERS Specifically
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1318
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 20:15:03

On 2020-03-19 19:36:14 GreyKnight said:
Work continues as usual for me but it's as if everyone at work has gone into a state of craze and pettiness. We are running around chasing our tails and not focussing on our core business. Having hissy fits over crap. Attacking co-workers on a personal level. Can't wait for tomorrow to be over as I will be on 3 weeks leave and rid of the crazy bunch. I just hope the place is still standing and they haven't killed each other by the time I return. Really a poisonous environment currently.

Also this Corona had me running around buying Sanitizer, surgical gloves and masks like you won't fucking believe. Ordered 1400 X 1L tins of Sanitizer refills for the work force. 360 automatic hand dispensers to be installed around the company.

All meetings are done online etc. No visitors allowed at our work premises.

My kids' Nanny has us ALL on lock down. It's only home and work for me and the kids are only at home, not leaving the house. She's very strict than Nanny. But I respect that.

Very frustrating though...



It's causing craziness I'm the purple world to from reading a lot of the posts recently. All this browsing and no fucking is bound to make us crazy.

My work is pretty much the same. No one in or out that isn't critical staff.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.