Navigation
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Thinking about you and me.
Thinking about you and me.
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2048
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-18 19:49:14

Sat down the last two days thinking long and hard about this business.

None of us can pretend that this does not touch us.

Planned trips to cpt and anywhere else I have tabled for now.

So how do i minimise my risks.

And for me the answer is with something I've already have in place.

My monthly contract punters.

I currently have two that still have contracts.

I want to offer five more punters contracts.

With the result is that I will only be seeing the 7 gentleman for the duration that Corona is affecting us.

This will minimise my risks and yours.

Regular guys will have first options where after I will consider other guys wanting to take me up on that offer.

So hopefully this will be a win-win situation for me and punters alike, we will all be minimising the risks and still have fun and a safe environment.

And yes of course contract fees per hour as a lot less than normal hourly rate and this is incentive to get you to take me up on my offer to being safe and minimising exposure to other people and a semi exclusive environment.

I won't be making the kind of money I am use to but price can't be put on health. I just need to earn enough to survive financially and stay healthy at the same time. And u need a low risk environment to punt in.

Contact me for details;)

Xxx
L




ouman punter
ouman punter - Re: Thinking about you and me.
Re: Thinking about you and me.
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Jan 2015
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-18 20:30:20

Well done Ms L young lady....!!!

I like your thinking.... ;)
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Thinking about you and me.
Re: Thinking about you and me.
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2048
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-18 20:40:50

:) thanks ouman. Ideally want this happening asap.. The sooner we will have stress free orgasms!;)
you53
you53 - Re: Thinking about you and me.
Re: Thinking about you and me.
Basic Member
Joined:
5 Jan 2017
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-18 23:18:14

I like your approach as it provides a form of health security to both you and your contracted visitors.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Thinking about you and me.
Re: Thinking about you and me.
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2049
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-18 23:46:27

Thanks you53.. Xxx I do think it is the sensible thing to do in times like this.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Thinking about you and me.
Re: Thinking about you and me.
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2052
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-19 07:50:47

;) seems for once guys are using both heads to think...

I see safe orgasm filled weeks ahead.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Thinking about you and me.
Re: Thinking about you and me.
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2053
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-19 08:02:29

Have smiled today as someone discribed my " contract " I am offering as a "Blesser" arrangement.

And I think he might be kind of right;)

You bless me with the money I need and I bless you with a semi exclusive punting environment;)

We both win by minimizing our risks;)

If I end up getting this right I will be a girls with 7 Blessers(lovers) sounds perfect to me;)

Could be fun;)




Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Thinking about you and me.
Re: Thinking about you and me.
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2079
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-20 18:39:22

This offer is still open.;)

Nothing has changed around us as much as the punting game.

Let's try and be as risk free as possible.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thinking about you and me.
Re: Thinking about you and me.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-20 23:03:03

7 is a holy number after all :)
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Thinking about you and me.
Re: Thinking about you and me.
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 1802
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-20 23:09:17

On 2020-03-20 23:03:03 ystervark said:
7 is a holy number after all :)



More like Holey

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.