Navigation
Manisha
Manisha - Manisha is back
Manisha is back
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 15:26:50

Hey guys, I am back in Ferndale and ready and waiting for your calls.
I have hand sanitiser and a lovely en-suite shower. Let's get it on with one of my FH treats. I have pre-payday specials running so cum and spoil yourself. And let me spoil you.
Please call me for my rates. Secure parking, too, so what are you waiting for.
Kisses Manisha

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.