Navigation
Talita
Talita - Talita in Johannesburg, Northcliff
Talita in Johannesburg, Northcliff
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Oct 2011
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 09:24:08

To all my Jhb clients that I haven't seen in years, and all the new ones that couldn't come visit me in Pta, I will be in Northcliff this week until Sunday. Can't wait to see you!
T xxx
landy
landy - Re: Talita in Johannesburg, Northcliff
Re: Talita in Johannesburg, Northcliff
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Dec 2006
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:12:23

What a time to visit this awesome lady.
Hit n Run
Hit n Run - Re: Talita in Johannesburg, Northcliff
Re: Talita in Johannesburg, Northcliff
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:23:30

You need to stay in JHB.
World class.
Airjon69
Airjon69 - Re: Talita in Johannesburg, Northcliff
Re: Talita in Johannesburg, Northcliff
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Mar 2017
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 19:02:39

Please come back AFTER Corona
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Talita in Johannesburg, Northcliff
Re: Talita in Johannesburg, Northcliff
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 1809
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 19:35:44

No f'n wayyyyyy I'm doing somersaults here
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Talita in Johannesburg, Northcliff
Re: Talita in Johannesburg, Northcliff
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6145
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 21:00:53

On 2020-03-23 19:35:44 Kingsman said:
No f'n wayyyyyy I'm doing somersaults here



LMFAO...lets just say...I know why....

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.