Navigation
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Shemales
Shemales
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 08:03:51

So few hours before coming lockdown, maybe it's time for ticking few items from the bucket list. Who knows when it will stop and if we will still be alive or healthy.

Am I gonna go and get that shemale experience have been wanting for so long ?
Butterfinger
Butterfinger - Re: Shemales
Re: Shemales
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 237
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 10:40:09

Stay at home dude.
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Shemales
Re: Shemales
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 11:18:50
Edited: 2020-03-24 11:19:08

I went through an airport full of people wearing full Hazmatt PPE suits few days ago. Looks like the end is coming. So just in case, I will not listen to you and go for that tick. I have until Thursday 23:59. Which one though? Can you recommend someone ?
Butterfinger
Butterfinger - Re: Shemales
Re: Shemales
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 240
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 12:31:42

QUOTE:

I went through an airport full of people wearing full Hazmatt PPE suits few days ago.

Then you've probably been infected with the virus, you are high risk now. Don't go see anyone. Stay at home and don't be selfish!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.