Navigation
Raven
Raven - Level 3 Raven
Level 3 Raven
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 1482
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-25 07:41:49

Good morning gents....

Hope you all had a great weekend.

I am still not going to be available from level 3 of lock down. I will be continuing my online services #wink

Kisses xxx R
WildWest
WildWest - Re: Level 3 Raven
Re: Level 3 Raven
Basic Member
Joined:
16 May 2016
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 09:22:17

Morning sexy lady. And your latest photo set, wow..... Take care and be safe.
Raven
Raven - Re: Level 3 Raven
Re: Level 3 Raven
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 1485
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-25 12:00:06

On 2020-05-25 09:22:17 WildWest said:
Morning sexy lady. And your latest photo set, wow..... Take care and be safe.



Thank you so much.
Raven
Raven - Re: Level 3 Raven
Re: Level 3 Raven
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 1492
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-25 18:53:42

Good evening gentlemen.

During lock down I won't be discussing my face to face rates and services. As I don't know when I will be starting again. So when contacting me please contact me about my online services and not face to face appointments. Thank you so much.
Raven
Raven - Re: Level 3 Raven
Re: Level 3 Raven
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 1494
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-25 21:24:38

Bump to the top xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.