Navigation
Raven
Raven - Appreciation
Appreciation
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 1516
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-27 10:40:31

I just want to say thank you to my regulars who have been supporting me since lock down started, with my online services. (you know who you are) #wink

And to the new guys who have bought my online services.

You guys are the absolute best. And I just wanted to say that I appreciate every single one of you.

Huge hugs xxx R
Raven
Raven - Re: Appreciation
Re: Appreciation
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 1517
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-27 13:34:11

Bump to the top

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.