Navigation
Shemale Princess Aylana
Shemale Princess Aylana - Wank Bank Requests
Wank Bank Requests
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 268
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-07 17:35:52
Edited: 2020-06-07 17:50:04

Hello Purple Peeps!

I have been Feeling VERY naughty on a regular basis with this lockdown (must be my lack of regular sexcersize... )

I would like to ask the Purple world for some suggestions, in regards to new naughty Shemale content that one would like to see of me, which can be added to their secret personal Wank Bank...

(I can currently only do solo clips, or clips with a Lady)

NOTE:
Nothing thats already on my list:
(Availabe on this thread:
www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php )
It must be within my hard limits.

Let me be your Personal Porn Butlerette...
I will do my best to cater for your requests so your Wank Banks can have an additional Hot shemale clip/Photoset added to them.

The self produced clip/pictureset of me that gets me the HOTTEST this month... A short preview will be uploaded to my Xhamster page, and the person who suggested the idea will receive A bonus prize from me!

Pricing will vary on these custom clips/photosets, according to the exterimity thereof and also the supply and demand. Personalized ones can also be specially made just for you, with your Punter name in it or whatever you choose...

Leave a comment here if you like, send me a pm or a WA with your request or suggestion.

I am excited to see what you guys can come up with ...

Princess
Xoxo

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.