Navigation
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Rings?
Rings?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2702
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-06 10:20:54

Does a lady wearing a ring have a influence on your dissision to book a lady or not?

Had a very interesting conversation with a gentleman today. He has not called me before because of the ring on my ring finger that have shown up on some photoshoots in the past. Today he phoned to ask whether that ring is a wedding or engagement ring.;)

Well it ain't a wedding or engagement ring but a signette ring that i have inherited that is very dear to me and I almost never take off.

This has made me wonder as to how many other bookings I might have missed out on because of my signette ring being mistaken for a wedding or engagement ring;)

Does it really make a difference the fact that a SP is wearing a ring and might be involved in some way?

Gav31
Gav31 - Re: Rings?
Re: Rings?
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-06 10:42:34

Personally, I find it very hot. When I watch porn for example and see the lady wearing a ring on her finger, it drives me insane. Shows the lady is a free spirit willing to have fun. Or just plain slutty ;)
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Rings?
Re: Rings?
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9689
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-06 11:39:21

More rings more compression .. lol ;)
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Rings?
Re: Rings?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2703
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-06 12:05:01

hehehe.. Boobs..:) I expected that joke to surface;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rings?
Re: Rings?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-06-06 12:09:22

In my case it doesn't matter, but if she wears a wedding ring I cannot help it but I want to book her. Wedding ring just do it for me, especially if she keeps it on during the booking.
shaungovender
shaungovender - Re: Rings?
Re: Rings?
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-06 21:07:57

A wedding ring is a turn on for me;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rings?
Re: Rings?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-07 07:02:56

The last thing I look at
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: Rings?
Re: Rings?
Basic Member
Joined:
9 Sep 2002
Posts to Date: 230
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-07 07:50:54

Boobs...That's a classic!
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Rings?
Re: Rings?
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 6065
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-07 10:11:00

A lady wearing a toe ring immediately prepossess me in her favour.
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Rings?
Re: Rings?
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 3108
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-07 11:13:18

On 2020-06-06 12:09:22 Grootwors said:
In my case it doesn't matter, but if she wears a wedding ring I cannot help it but I want to book her. Wedding ring just do it for me, especially if she keeps it on during the booking.

ME. I JUST BOOK.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.