Navigation
Angel
Angel - Sugar & Spice
Sugar & Spice
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 127
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-24 10:18:37

Makes everything nice! Call or Whatsapp for more info!

Angel
Luka
Cleo

xxxx
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Sugar & Spice
Re: Sugar & Spice
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1469
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-24 10:39:27

Omw you gents won't be disappointed xoxo
Angel
Angel - Re: Sugar & Spice
Re: Sugar & Spice
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 128
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-24 10:55:43

Lol lizaan,

It works like this
Angel - Sugar
Luka - Spice
Cleo - Cream (lol no pun intended)
You can be the cherrie on top.

I dont think any man will be brave enough for this dish!

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Sugar & Spice
Re: Sugar & Spice
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9750
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-24 10:58:14

On 2020-06-24 10:18:37 Angel said:
Makes everything nice! Call or Whatsapp for more info!

Angel
Luka
Cleo

xxxx



Is this an invitation for a 4some ;)
Angel
Angel - Re: Sugar & Spice
Re: Sugar & Spice
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-24 11:04:57

On 2020-06-24 10:58:14 BOOBS53 said:
On 2020-06-24 10:18:37 Angel said: Makes everything nice! Call or Whatsapp for more info!

Angel
Luka
Cleo

xxxx

If you can handle it ;-)


Is this an invitation for a 4some ;)

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Sugar & Spice
Re: Sugar & Spice
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6635
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-24 14:19:04

On 2020-06-24 10:55:43 Angel said:
...I dont think any man will be brave enough for this dish!...



GRRRRRR..............GRRRRRRR
in69
in69 - Re: Sugar & Spice
Re: Sugar & Spice
Gold Member
Joined:
8 Oct 2009
Posts to Date: 2683
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-24 14:27:04

I have some friends... Maybe a full blown orgy.. Can you ladies handle that?

On 2020-06-24 14:19:04 semensquirter said:
On 2020-06-24 10:55:43 Angel said: ...I dont think any man will be brave enough for this dish!...

GRRRRRR..............GRRRRRRR

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Sugar & Spice
Re: Sugar & Spice
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6637
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-24 17:04:15
Edited: 2020-06-24 17:04:46

On 2020-06-24 14:27:04 in69 said:
...I have some friends... Maybe a full blown orgy.. Can you ladies handle that?...



Can I be your friend?
Angel
Angel - Re: Sugar & Spice
Re: Sugar & Spice
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-24 17:06:16

[QUOTE;2372092;in69] I have some friends... Maybe a full blown orgy.. Can you ladies handle that

Now that sounds like my kind of party!
in69
in69 - Re: Sugar & Spice
Re: Sugar & Spice
Gold Member
Joined:
8 Oct 2009
Posts to Date: 2688
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-24 17:11:07

On 2020-06-24 17:04:15 semensquirter said:
On 2020-06-24 14:27:04 in69 said: ...I have some friends... Maybe a full blown orgy.. Can you ladies handle that?...

Can I be your friend?

sure you can Mr SS.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.