Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Any ladies take Bitcoin?
Any ladies take Bitcoin?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-17 08:51:36

I was amazed how easy it was to renew my gold membership with Bitcoin.

And there is no danger my wife will question the transaction too.

This made me wonder: are there any ladies or venues out there in Joburg that accept Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies?

It is difficult to withdraw cash without her noticing while I have a few thousands of Bitcoin I had forgotten about.

fduck
fduck - Re: Any ladies take Bitcoin?
Re: Any ladies take Bitcoin?
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Mar 2016
Posts to Date: 624
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-17 10:47:27

..... I have a few thousands of Bitcoin I had forgotten about...

1 Bitcoin = R 178.2 k

A few thousends, say 3 thousends of Bitcoins = R 534.6 Million....and they are forgotten. Hmmm, just counting.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Any ladies take Bitcoin?
Re: Any ladies take Bitcoin?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-17 17:40:58

On 2020-09-17 10:47:27 fduck said:
..... I have a few thousands of Bitcoin I had forgotten about...

1 Bitcoin = R 178.2 k

A few thousends, say 3 thousends of Bitcoins = R 534.6 Million....and they are forgotten. Hmmm, just counting.



A few thousand of rand in bitcoin.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Any ladies take Bitcoin?
Re: Any ladies take Bitcoin?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-17 18:48:32

I'd also love to pay in crypto. Would love to know too if any ladies accept it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Any ladies take Bitcoin?
Re: Any ladies take Bitcoin?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-18 08:32:21

On 2020-09-17 18:48:32 SeanStavros said:
I'd also love to pay in crypto. Would love to know too if any ladies accept it.



Jeez...it looks like we are out of luck. I'm surprised although it can be hard to get it out as cash - although there are the odd Bitcoin ATMs around.
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Any ladies take Bitcoin?
Re: Any ladies take Bitcoin?
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Aug 2017
Posts to Date: 2840
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-18 08:44:55

Bitcoin is great.... for gratuities (I do). we cant accept crypto for payment. the value of crypto is way too volatile and venue owners/Guest house owners want their pound of flesh too darlings.

Until crypto becomes mainstream it is unlikely that you will find many if any wgs accepting.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.