Navigation
Jardin
Jardin - Available - Massage With a Twist of Tease
Available - Massage With a Twist of Tease
Advertiser
Joined:
12 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 86
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 08:24:36

Good morning I'm available from 10am to 4pm.

If you are in need of a firm massage to distress and remove your knots I'm your go to girl, I offer variety massage services with a twist of tease, no fh no oral, for more details kindly WhatsApp me or call me on 0685650475

R350 for 20min
R550 for 30min
R650 for 1hour


Massage with a twist of tease, No fh no oral, for more details kindly WhatsApp me 0685650475

Jardin

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.