Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - "Men are the same"
"Men are the same"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-09 21:12:56

"Men are the same"To some extent this statement is true.Irrespective of the position we hold in life.We have similar needs.We are human beings before we are anything after all!

I saw a high profile politician emerging from the venue I visited today...Lol.Nothing wrong with that,just something I didn't expect.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: "Men are the same"
Re: "Men are the same"
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4665
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-10 07:10:39
Edited: 2020-10-10 07:13:21

That's true. Very true. At the end of the day we all want the same basics. We all want that intimate connection even if it's paid for.
I am very clued up on local session musicians, you know the guitarist or drummer who is just part of the band, nobody really knows his name. And I was surprised when I got a call from one who I thought could get any woman he wanted just by being his normal charming sexy self.
Well,the booking was just mind blowing. He guessed that I knew who he was. It's like with so many other enthusiasts when like minds meet we talk about what we have in common.
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: "Men are the same"
Re: "Men are the same"
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2919
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-10 07:25:47

Reading this head line I immediately thought what a thing to say.;)

As everyone wants to believe they different special and unique.

Reading the post thinking about it I must agree it is true. We all have the same basic needs and wants.

What makes us different special or unique is how we go about taking care of those needs and wants.

And luckily for every different special unique guy out there there is some girl or venue that is perfect for their needs and wants.







Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.