Navigation
Kensley
Kensley - Eendag lank lank gelede.....
Eendag lank lank gelede.....
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Apr 2017
Posts to Date: 262
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-18 10:29:36

In a perfect world level 1 would never be considered as normal and some of us would wake up with a milk spitting lollipop in our mouth(wink) preferentially sufficient in size, instead we get this constant callers who is up in the call log every day of the day week. Spam can't even compete with them and since some guys only understand beauty when beast is present I'm sure they have no idea that "Beauty got banned from entering the kingdom cause she exposed the identity of the culprit"(this version of the tale is yet to be published).

BUT
(And that is the biggest butt I've ever used)

I am definitely not beauty, I know looks might play some tricks on you considering this kingdom is floresing with enchantress goddesses but since the forum is your textbook, VAT NOTE VAN DIE LANGVRAAG SE AANTWOORD. The next time you you are thinking of calling Kensley 20times to ask your bs ect ect just pause and think about how one of the numbers you called from is connected to AL your social accounts. Kensley is not easily influenced by money so even if you offer me all the currencies in the world, I will never offer bareback and defnitely Will I not take your substances with you, now I hope you memorize die antwoord and eventually everyone lived purplely ever after

Suig Suig
Geen vleis teen vleis of eet eerder altyd by die huis

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.