Navigation
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - It's true!..
It's true!..
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1511
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-18 17:48:41

I used to think that it was a way to derogate women... It's true!, at least for me.

I remember growing up when men would recieve attitude or get upset by a woman they'd say "she needs to get laid". That always triggered the little feminist in me..yet in this past year I've watched myself "act funny" all because I want to get laid or I haven't been "fucked right/enough".

I want to get fucked when I am happy, I want to get fucked after a bad day, I want to get fucked when I wake up, I want to get fucked before I go to sleep, I want to get fucked when I am bored #damnUhormones!..I just want to get fucked and perhaps I don't always know how to express it.

I've decided to embrace it, I can't help it..it's only human. Somebody stop this grumpiness **sigh**
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: It's true!..
Re: It's true!..
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-18 18:26:13
Edited: 2020-10-18 18:26:31

I think what you need is The Piper...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: It's true!..
Re: It's true!..
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-18 18:36:22

Perfectly natural. People forget that at the end of the day we're just really clever apes (I guess the clever part is debatable).

There are two things all forms of life do: from bacteria and plants to fungi and animals like us. (1) Consume other forms of life. (2) Reproduce

Everything else is just a means to enable us to do the above. We've managed to trick nature a bit with part 2 - but so long as you're fucking she's under the impression you're fulfilling your natural obligations...and she really wants you to continue ;)
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: It's true!..
Re: It's true!..
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1512
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-18 18:40:59

On 2020-10-18 18:26:13 A The Piper said:
I think what you need is The Piper...



Well, that sounds promising! I'll take it =)
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: It's true!..
Re: It's true!..
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7311
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-18 19:29:25

I hope you are "grumpy" when I visit!
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: It's true!..
Re: It's true!..
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1514
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-18 20:32:41

On 2020-10-18 19:29:25 semensquirter said:
I hope you are "grumpy" when I visit!



I'll be fuming!
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: It's true!..
Re: It's true!..
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 319
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-18 20:42:10

Might as well face it,you're addicted to fucking.

Don't worry,the 1st step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Half your battle is won already,little lady.

(I put in the little lady comment to light the feminist spark in you,I do not apologize for mansplaining,I do apologize however,for not trying harder when attempting to book you a few weeks ago).


Soon...
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: It's true!..
Re: It's true!..
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1515
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 06:51:48

On 2020-10-18 20:42:10 Pinteshwaran said:
Might as well face it,you're addicted to fucking.

Don't worry,the 1st step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Half your battle is won already,little lady.

(I put in the little lady comment to light the feminist spark in you,I do not apologize for mansplaining,I do apologize however,for not trying harder when attempting to book you a few weeks ago).


Soon...



Recovery???? There's no problem:)
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: It's true!..
Re: It's true!..
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 08:18:54

Sexual desire is a basic human need.
Men and women need sex regularly or they feel 'off'
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: It's true!..
Re: It's true!..
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1517
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 08:34:18

On 2020-10-19 08:18:54 Max.ledger said:
Sexual desire is a basic human need.
Men and women need sex regularly or they feel 'off'



ditto

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.