Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Yoni massage
Yoni massage
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9772
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 08:09:23

I am still to experience it:))


To those who like to finger fuck pussy,You better learn how to do yoni massage.then come here and massage my pussy instead:))
Carmen-lex
Carmen-lex - Re: Yoni massage
Re: Yoni massage
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2017
Posts to Date: 1350
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 12:01:17

I'm good at massaging all body parts Miss B
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Yoni massage
Re: Yoni massage
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9774
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 12:52:02

On 2020-10-15 12:01:17 Carmen-lex said:
I'm good at massaging all body parts Miss B




Now you want me to be at your doorstep right now:))naughty thoughts naughty thoughts mmmmmm.let me hold myself:))
Monika
Monika - Re: Yoni massage
Re: Yoni massage
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Oct 2012
Posts to Date: 1740
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 16:16:41

I've been doing yoni massage from my days of me working at a venue in Lynnwood Manor...
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Yoni massage
Re: Yoni massage
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9777
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 16:40:09

On 2020-10-15 16:16:41 Monika said:
I've been doing yoni massage from my days of me working at a venue in Lynnwood Manor...




I hate and love you now,why I never got to experience this??you owe me big time.can you'll beautiful coloured ladies spoil my black pussy soon,I have tried with our whores here mmmmmm let me say nothing.only one 3 guys:))
klippie
klippie - Re: Yoni massage
Re: Yoni massage
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 437
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 16:48:43

I will Google instructions and practice on you.
Monika
Monika - Re: Yoni massage
Re: Yoni massage
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Oct 2012
Posts to Date: 1742
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 17:08:10

On 2020-10-15 16:40:09 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2020-10-15 16:16:41


I hate and love you now,why I never got to experience this??you owe me big time.can you'll beautiful coloured ladies spoil my black pussy soon,I have tried with our whores here mmmmmm let me say nothing.only one 3 guys:))




You never once asked me lol. But seeing as u hate love me right now ill wait till your feelings change then maybe if you ask me nicely I might just grace you with it
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Yoni massage
Re: Yoni massage
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 19:04:12

On 2020-10-15 17:08:10 Monika said:
On 2020-10-15 16:40:09


You never once asked me lol. But seeing as u hate love me right now ill wait till your feelings change then maybe if you ask me nicely I might just grace you with it



Hmmmm okay let's do this,Ma'am can I please have yoni massage at your command??hahahaha bad girl
Monika
Monika - Re: Yoni massage
Re: Yoni massage
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Oct 2012
Posts to Date: 1743
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 21:38:34

@Miss B I'll let's see what time has in store for us. If we happen to cross paths then sure no problem. Will hook you up
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Yoni massage
Re: Yoni massage
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 298
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 22:18:53

I don't know what this is,but it arouses me.

I don't want Stoney anymore to make the kwetsa go away,I'll rather learn how to perform this yoni massage to quench my thirst.

(They don't call it Thirsty Thursday for nothing).

Monika,Barbie Doll,wat se?

Are youse gonna teach me how and allow me to practice on you?

Thanks,in advance.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.