Navigation
Bella
Bella - Come to me Cape Town!!
Come to me Cape Town!!
Advertiser
Joined:
1 May 2024
Posts to Date: 295
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-01-03 05:54:03

I'm officially back and diary open... send me your bookings not to miss out...

I cater to different services:

Content
Virtual services
Massages
GFE

Regret I do not do outcalls anymore, only incalls. Outcalls are only available to good regulars.

No phone calls either, I do not sit on my phone to chat... so NO CALLS will be answered!!


Rights of admission is reserved.
Cotton Candy
Cotton Candy - Re: Come to me Cape Town!!
Re: Come to me Cape Town!!
Advertiser
Joined:
1 May 2024
Posts to Date: 308
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-11-02 17:27:38

I'm officially back and diary open... send me your bookings not to miss out...

I cater to different services:

Content
Virtual services
Massages
GFE

Regret I do not do outcalls anymore, only incalls. Outcalls are only available to good regulars.

No phone calls either, I do not sit on my phone to chat... so NO CALLS will be answered!!


Rights of admission is reserved.
Bella La Fleur
Bella La Fleur - Re: Come to me - Cape Town!!
Re: Come to me - Cape Town!!
Advertiser
Joined:
1 May 2024
Posts to Date: 322
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-11-18 19:30:18

I'm officially back and diary open... send me your bookings not to miss out...

I cater to different services:

Content
Virtual services
Massages
GFE

Regret I do not do outcalls anymore, only incalls. Outcalls are only available to good regulars.

No phone calls either, I do not sit on my phone to chat... so NO CALLS will be answered!!


Rights of admission is reserved.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.