Navigation
Candice Lumi
Candice Lumi - My first BJ vid
My first BJ vid
Advertiser
Joined:
25 Oct 2022
Posts to Date: 1477
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-16 08:52:52

Sloppy,slippery, gagging on a gorgeous cock in the bath.

I just adore giving it attention- First just the tip... then I take more and more of you in my mouth. I love feeling your cocktail grow and become engorged... oh and your scrunched up balls drive me wild. I love making love to your cocktail, and then Hyde love facefucking herself ;)

My first BJ vid xxx
Candice Lumi
Candice Lumi - Re: My first BJ vid
Re: My first BJ vid
Advertiser
Joined:
25 Oct 2022
Posts to Date: 3207
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-12-20 12:20:46

Take a train down memory lane xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.