Navigation
Julia @ Velvet Spa
Julia @ Velvet Spa - The GLAZE to your GAMMON
The GLAZE to your GAMMON
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2025
Posts to Date: 735
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-12-21 12:54:03

Sorry , I'm making 'porking' jokes.

Aaah Christmas.

The great time of ridiculousness and the deep-seated feeling of poverty on Boxing Day.

The good news is:
I'm a DELICIOUS dessert to your lunch today.
I'm absolutely DIVINE.
STUNNING...
I'M THE SOUGHT-AFTER AND PRIZE WORTHY DISH THAT DISCERNING MEN SALIVATE OVER ...

Treat yourself to a tad of sweet luxury today. With Julia Herself.

Love ,
Miss Ward .

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.